Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 18 March 2016
I've enjoyed reading this as my little one goes through the leaps. Although not an exact science I have found it reassuring at times to find an explanation as to why he was so unsettled.
on 24 August 2014
Excellent. Lovely to know what stages my baby is going through and how to support & encourage him. My sanity when everything seems to go crazy. Helps understanding and prolongs patience!
on 5 March 2013
This book was so reassuring for me. i'd agree that it is probably repetitive as other reviews say but if you take each week in isolation when you need it then it really isnt a problem :)
on 4 May 2014
Wonderful book, every parent should read! Authors help to understand what's going on in child's head, how little baby sees the world around and how to help him cope with it. Brilliant!
on 24 June 2014
This book is amazing in telling parents about developmental leaps and how the baby's behavior changes during those periods. So far the book has been spot on. I highly recommend it!
on 28 September 2013
Book arrived on time and safely. The content of the book I love as the advice is very helpful and I treat my son carefully because of the knowledge gained when he goes through a growth spurt/fussy stage :-) A must read for every new first time parent!
on 30 October 2013
Fantastic and informative. Helps you see light and the end of the tunnel when going through a fussy stage and good to know the reasoning behind it and to know you are not alone.
on 30 January 2014
Such a great book. As a mum we know about growth spurts but these 'fussy phases' are spot on and gave me the tools needed to help my son through them with out worrying that I am beginning 'bad habbits'. There is an app too which is what I had first but I found it sooo useful that I wanted the book too. Thanks!! People often comment on how content my son is and I think it is because of the reassurance I gave him through these mental developmental stages.
on 18 September 2014
This kept me sane when.things got tough!! It gave me such a better insight into what was going on and helped me be better prepared for tougher times. The app was brilliant too!
on 15 May 2014
This book has really helped me understand what my baby is going through and why he's so moody and not sleeping well. I don't know how I'd have coped without this understanding!