5.0 out of 5 stars great book!
Book arrived on time and safely. The content of the book I love as the advice is very helpful and I treat my son carefully because of the knowledge gained when he goes through a growth spurt/fussy stage :-) A must read for every new first time parent!
Published 6 months ago by D. kerai

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite helpful but a bit patronising.
It was okay but not really for me. I found some of the parent comments a bit negative and I can see the point of helping new parents see they are not alone, but found it a bit dark and patronising.
Published 3 months ago by muzzymum

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks. How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases Into Magical Leaps Forward (Paperback)
this was a very interesting read, and has helped me understand my son so much more. I now feel like I can understand his feelings more and really help him with his development and learning new skills

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, 23 Oct 2013
T. Baker - See all my reviews
This book has been spot on all the way through. Every time my daughter went through a sudden fussy spell or was being clingy, I jumped into this book and found out what the possible causes could be. It is reassuring to know that they're not always sick/teething when they seem out of character, but that there is brain development happening as they approach the next significant leap. Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, worth the money, 18 Oct 2013
I found this book very interesting. I would recommend it to other mums as it helps to understand what to expect when and gives you peace of mind when you need it most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 7 Oct 2013
R. Griffiths (Banbury, UK) - See all my reviews
Love love love this book.. Now I know that when the daughter is being a pain it's cos of a wonder year.. And now can anticipate it and stock up on chocolate (for me!)
I only wish the weeks would continue as I need help with the terrible 3's now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for guiding parents, 2 Sep 2013
This is a book that brings you together the most important principles for growing-up newborns, during the first one and a half year. Written by people who loved their job and shared their experience to the others. Kindly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 22 May 2013
This book isn't pushy like I found with most baby books. It gives you different options. The developmental phases are like clockwork too. When they tell me my baby will be grouchy, she'll be grouchy. When I'm supposed to have better weeks, I'll have better weeks. Before I got this book I had no idea why, but it gives you a real insight into why your baby acts how it acts! Defo recommend to anyone! Even my babies daddy enjoys reading this one, unlike the other books I got before this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every mum and dad should get this when baby is born!, 29 April 2013
It is that good!!! Sadly it seems to be a book which people discover through word of mouth. So I think lots of people get it too late for the first leaps. But I'll be buying it for every friend and family member who is expecting from now on! If you haven't had a baby yet - you'll soon realise how significant 'fussy periods' are and how much worry they cause when baby arrives. Until you get this book which makes it all clear and takes all that worry away. Only wish it came as an audio book because it's tricky to find time to read it - all the more reason to read it while you're pregnant ladies! xo

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all new parents, 23 April 2013
What a brilliant book!
It really hels to understand changes in baby's moods and behaviour before they happen.
bought as a present and certainly would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Weirdly true, 15 April 2013
Easy to read and understand. Very accurate my little girl has so far done the 8 week leap and 12 week leap and it does help to explain the grizzly clingy behaviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reassuring, 5 Mar 2013
This book was so reassuring for me. i'd agree that it is probably repetitive as other reviews say but if you take each week in isolation when you need it then it really isnt a problem :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa69b7060)

10.88
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available