on 3 December 2013
This is an excellent guide, and have used the 2013 version, but there is a major printing error in this 2014 version with all the map references to the entries needing to be reduced by 8. There is a download on the website to correct this but it is a lot to print out and awkward to use! Otherwise a brilliant guide.
on 10 January 2014
As mentioned in previous reviews, there is a printing error in this edition.

I have used this guide for the past 3 or 4 years now and do find it to be indispensible on my travels, so i perservered. The edition i bought came with a slip insert with instructions on how to amend the map references to correct them and i find this fix to be quite simple and easy to use

Not ideal, but definatley still a worthwhile investment and a must have for me
on 6 February 2014
They really know how to cater for campers on the continent. This is going to be very useful on our euro trips. Full of info but a little hard to navigate it at first, still trying to fathom it.
on 16 January 2014
Exactly what we wanted - provided us with an excellent and well received present we look forward tlo future editions
on 13 March 2014
Hugely comprehensive guide, it's going to take all the indecision out of this years holiday. I 've been looking for a guide as good as this and now I've found it . Touring and route planning will be that much easier. I've easily compensated for the printing error and have not found it to be a problem , indeed it's added a quirky attraction to use of the guide. All the index is correct anyway as far as I can see.
I look forward to future editons of what is going to be an invalauble guide. At it's price it is good value for money and will probably save me from expensive mistakes along the way. Happy Holidays everyone.
on 8 September 2014
Toured Europe with it this year, and wouldn't be without it now. Info on sites is usually correct - a few changes in prices but nothing major. Stopped at some briliant plances we'd never have found without it, like one at a vineyard near Macon in France, another under olive trees at a farm on a mountain near Pisa. 5* if they sort out the indexing.
on 26 December 2013
As mentioned by another reviewer previously (and only seen by us after some confusion working this out!) this edition contains a printing error where page numbers for all entries are incorrect. Fortunately, the error is consistent in that the page wis -8 what is listed, however this reduces the simplicity of the design for use. Pretty surprised at this rather important quality check having been missed and feel price should be reduced dramatically in line with this.
on 30 July 2014
Very poor in comparison to last years version. Index did not match page information, prices were wrong, information on some sites was out of date by more than 2 years, GPS coordinates were wrong..
on 22 May 2014
Used it for a tour of Belgium Germany Luxemburg and France also bought the pois from camperstop website for my TomTom
Superb publication
on 17 May 2014
If you are looking to spend your nights on cheap aires in europe and spend your money on other things then this is for you. the guides are easy to understand but there is a mess up with the page numbers and you will have to physically look for names and locations. but that adds to the fun.

Good value and worth buying. has long and lat locations for sat navs