4.0 out of 5 stars brainbuster, 6 Mar. 2009
This review is from: TAROT OF THE 78 DOORS (cards) (Cards)
Some decks (Rohrig/Freudian, Bohemian Gothic/menace, Klimt/sensuality) have an overall theme and mastering them is quick. Like the Voyager deck, the 78 Doors has no integrating motif (other than the fact that life is full of doors). The LWB doesn't always match explanatiuon to the image so you have to write your own. Each image shows a mystery picture suggesting a story or several stories. The artwork shows medieval, ancient, Victorian, modern and futuristic scenes. I welcome the unconventioanl approach. I think we all agree that the Rider Waite has too much bad news. The 78 Doors 10 of Swords shows an acupuncturist suggesting that the pain can be curative or in the form of help coming from someone whose intervention removes a block or puts an end to a cumulating problem. I stared for ages at the image for the four of Pentacles (traditionally "not sharing") it showed a giantess in front of a tiny door. But then I thought of an ego so inflated that the person could no longer fit into the world which others inhabit. I use only small spreads with clients because these cards stimulate discussion. The faces are almost photographic and the client will sometimes identify them as X or Y.If you enjoy being creative you'll like this deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 6 Oct. 2010
This review is from: TAROT OF THE 78 DOORS (cards) (Cards)
I was surprised by the detailed pictures on these cards. I am an avid collector of tarot decks and this one is amongst my favourites I have to say. The art work is lovely and detailed and the deck has a lovely feel to it. I have done several readings with this deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best tarot I have got, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TAROT OF THE 78 DOORS (cards) (Cards)
Tarot of the 78 doors are the best of all my cards. They are easy to read, nearly as they talk directly to you.

TAROT OF THE 78 DOORS (cards)
TAROT OF THE 78 DOORS (cards) by Pietro Alligo (Cards - 22 Feb. 2005)