Format: Cards|Change

on 16 April 2013
I really love the images on these. they remind me of illustration in books when i was a child (I inherited a lot of books from my mother that she's had when SHE was a child). They are a faithful reproduction of a deck published at the end of the 19th century. I find them easy to read, although they have no playing card inserts, so if you want those you will have to memorise them from other decks.
on 19 December 2012
I own a number of Lenormand decks, and when I saw this particular Lenormand I searched the net till I could see some card prints. The deck is gorgeous - the colours very soft and gentle, nice quality deck, and I'm really pleased I bought it. It stands out amongst the Lenormands I already had. KInd regards, L.B.
on 13 June 2014
Lovely card, they were exactly as expected. I use them with my sister, and when using with Faulkner Pack readings are very accurate! If your just starting off in reading cards, this is a brilliant pack. Good pictures and came quick in the post brilllll
on 24 August 2012
These lenormand cards are how decks should be. No cluttered up illustrations. Instead, we have a symbol on a card the way it should be read. Having been studying the Lenormand system for 8 months. This deck I find is one of the better one's available.
on 11 February 2015
I am a bit disappointed cos I didn't realise these cards don't have suits. I was thinking they had... Not very good quality hovewer very easy to shuffle, nice pictures... Good for beginners who wants to focus on pictures not suits....
on 16 January 2016
this was bought for a person who does not have amazon account it she was impressed from the quality.
on 16 October 2013
I like how they look like: the pictures style. It is important to find your card deck for better attunement and communication. I cannot recommend the deck only because it is a very personal business.
on 29 July 2012
i didn't really take to this deck. very basic artwork and not at all inspiring.I collect decks and this is my last favourite so far! i wouldn't recommend it to anyone to takes the tarot remotely seriously.
on 28 January 2015
Beautiful art work, simple and easy to connect. Elegant cards.
on 30 January 2016
Nice. Old style with dullish art work.