5.0 out of 5 stars Pisa: Practical Guide
Having searched bookshops locally for travel guides on Pisa and being unsuccessful (most guides found concentrate on Florence, with just a couple of pages on Pisa), I tried Amazon, and this book seemed ideal. I did find this book available in Pisa shops, but I want to swat up on a place before I go, not when I get there.
The book details all the places of interest...
Published on 4 Feb 2009 by Trevor Bottomley

3.0 out of 5 stars There is more to Pisa than the Leaning Tower
This book is very out of date in appearance and writing style, never the less without it we would not have looked beyond the leaning tower! Pisa is a small town and this book gives a good history.
Published on 12 Aug 2010 by Nautical

5.0 out of 5 stars Pisa: Practical Guide, 4 Feb 2009
Trevor Bottomley "TrevB" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pisa: Practical Guide (Bonechi Travel Guides) (Paperback)
The book details all the places of interest and has plenty of good quality photos too - which I like in a travel guide, as text only books can be boring. Though not a very large city (I'd say about the size of York), the book suggests 3 different itineries for walks around the city, which can save a bit of legwork! For anyone going to Pisa and not having been there before, I would highly recommend this book - the back cover also unfolds to display a good sized and readable map, too.
TrevB

3.0 out of 5 stars There is more to Pisa than the Leaning Tower, 12 Aug 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pisa: Practical Guide (Bonechi Travel Guides) (Paperback)
felt like it was giving too much history to some things in pisa and not enough on where to go

Pisa: Practical Guide (Bonechi Travel Guides)
Pisa: Practical Guide (Bonechi Travel Guides) by Claudio Pesco (Paperback - 1 May 2000)
Used & New from: £0.01