Size: Extra Large|Colour Name: Blue|Change
Price:£11.53+ £2.80 shipping

on 4 September 2014
Another wonderful notebook from Moleskine. And don't bother with anything but the original. This one is in a beautiful darkish pink colour - very similar to the colour shown. The soft cover makes it easy to fold the cover back when taking notes on your lap, but it's strong enough to protect the book fully. I really like the size of this notebook in two ways - firstly the page size, which is good and large, so plenty of space for note-taking and less wasted space on the page; secondly the number of pages in the notebook, just enough to be useful (it lasts me 3 months at work) but not so many the notebook is too weighty. The paper is, as always, really lovely quality and very nice to write on. The line spacing is perfect so again, less wasted space. The pocket at the back can come in very useful. And the elastic closure is great if you collect bits of additional paper along the way. Fabulous! I don't hesitate to recommend it. I think once you fall in love with a Moleskine you'll be hooked for life!
on 15 November 2014
My only problem is that the pages are thin, so you have to be diligent about what pen you use and how hard you press with a pencil etc. unless you don't mind some marks bleeding / being seen through or indenting the pages. I was a bit peeved that I can't use my favorite black ink pen because of this but it's not a big deal. As far as I know it is common for such notebooks to have these types of pages. Otherwise, the design is near perfect IMO. Some people said the color (underwater blue) was off but mine is at least VERY similar to how it was pictured.

Also note: 36 * 6mm line spacings pp
on 29 June 2015
Nice little book, good paper but for nothing more than a biro anything like a fountain pen or liquid ink will go through the page and bee seen on the other page.
on 26 January 2016
I love these notebooks. Love the colour, love the feel of them, love the pockets and bookmarks etc that help to keep everything neat and organised.
The only thing I don't love is the thin pages - ink really shows through to the other side, so I end up only writing on one side of the paper, which means I get through the books pretty quickly as I'm only using half the pages (of course, I could use a biro instead, which probably wouldn't show through - but I prefer to write with the pens I like).
Thicker pages so that I can use ink pens without it coming through the other side would make these notebooks perfection!
on 27 January 2016
Thr elastic on this notebook is very weak and has absolutely no recovery, it hangs loosely from the front and slides off getting tangled with other things in my bag. I love Moleskine notebooks and have bought many over the last years - I use them for everything from work to day to day notes. Moleskine charge premium Product prices which are steep but I am willing to pay given the quality usually exceeds many other brands, sadly this notebook feels very cheap.
on 5 May 2014
I like Moleskin notebooks and was pleased to find one in this lovely underwater blue. Great size and nice soft cover. Handy ribbon inside to mark your place and elastic loop to keep it tightly closed.
on 6 April 2016
Superb quality, very well made and a pleasure to write in...
It's also a really nice size for me, the pocket size notepads are just a bit small for doing anything all that productive with other than just a shopping or to do list. This notebook on the other hand is great for taking decent notes. I used it as a travel diary and also for taking minutes at meetings when I was studying abroad.
Can't say much more than that.
on 10 February 2016
I don't often buy moleskin as I find them expensive, but thought I would treat myself. As always, fantastic product that is well made; but I see what others are saying about the paper - you would not want to write on both sides with something like a fountain pen as it would probably bleed through. Otherwise, fantastic product.
on 25 March 2016
This notebook arrived speedily and in the condition described by the seller. I love Moleskine notebooks and am using this notebook as a reading journal. I am thoroughly enjoying using it, the quality of the binding, cover and paper is excellent.
on 10 February 2016
Whilst it doesn't have the full feel of a hardback Moleskine, this is a very useful, lighter and slightly more space-saving alternative, especially when one is travelling and both space and weight are at a premium. An attractive colour too!