Format: Diary|Change

Being a huge Moleskine fan and dedicated Evernote user, I was excited when these notebooks were announced.

This is simply a Moleskine notebook, with a gorgeous Evernote print on the front cover (hard-pressed in). The quality and finish is excellent, typical of other Moleksine notebooks.

The purpose of this notebook is to allow the user to jot down notes, use the stickers (included) to form 'tabs', take a picture (with their phone/tablet) and upload to the Evernote app. This allows one to create a digital notebook, for quick and easy access.

Page rules are also fainter, allowing easier image capture. So far, I have not had any issues with lighting or alignment when taking digital pictures, as the Evernote app is really intuitive. It also comes with a 3-month subscription for Evernote premium, allowing for greater upload limits.

All-in-all, I am pleased with this notebook and can highly recommend it to both Moleskine and Evernote users. 5/5
on 8 October 2013
it looks nice and feels nice, and the price is reasonable for the quality. I simply loves it, therefore highly recommend it.
on 14 September 2013
Unusually for moleskine the paper is a bit thin. And already the binding is coming loose on the cover corners.
VINE VOICEon 29 June 2015
I've been racking my brain trying to work out how the economics of these Moleskine Evernote books work. It's around £15 for the book, but that includes three months of Evernote Premium, which is around £5 per month, perhaps slightly less. So, £15 for three months of Premium and a very cheap if not free book!?

It sure is a nice book too. It's of your typical Moleskine quality, but with a pouch at the back to store the stickers that you can use to tag your handwritten notes before scanning into the app. The front is embossed with an Evernote logo and the lines inside are dotted for easy scanning into Evernote. It's an all-round classy package and a bargain if you are already paying for Premium.

If I had to nitpick at all, I'd say "large" is a little misleading as it's around A5 size and the lines are a little close together for my ungainly handwriting. Even so, I'll be buying another in a couple of months!
on 20 February 2014
If you already use and love Moleskin products then you will know what to expect from this notebook in terms of quality and size etc. If you have never had a Moleskin then they are a good choice for a notebook / journal, even if they are a little pricey. You get what you pay for here.

It comes with different stickers to use with Evernote, so that you can capture images with your iPad or smart phone in the mobile Evernote app and they file straight into your defined notebooks / tags. Also comes with a voucher to get Evernote Premium on trial.

If you want to use a notebook for hand written notes and still use Evernote to capture everything on one place online - or if you are making the transition to paperless one step at a time then this is a good choice of product.

Even if you don't use Evernote but just like the colour vs plain black then the price is not much different.
on 19 January 2014
I just love having a notebook, despite the fact that I'm a geek and I use electronic devices .. sometimes you just want to draw on real paper. I purchased this as I also have an Evernote account which I use all the time, and the integration sounded fun.

In reality, I don't actually use the Evernote integration that much - I do have the smart tags set up but I tend to just scan the pages as images. It would be awesome if OCR came in and it actually converted text to words, but for now it's just a slightly-more-expensive-than-usual Moleskine notebook :)
on 26 November 2013
This is a high quality notebook which is especially great for any lovers of Evernote! It is well constructed and sturdy with a good quality feel to it. It comes with the Evernote Smart Stickers to allow for quick and easy storage in your account. Also, it comes with 3 months of Evernote Premium, which pays for the majority of the notebook! I am a student and use it quite regularly for in class notes which I upload to Evernote and can search later. I would recommend this for any Evernote power-users who like to write, take notes in meetings or classes, or keep a journal.
on 6 April 2016
This is a very nice notebook in its own right, with beautiful cream paper, a solid cover with lovely embossed design, and a nice pouch to store a few loose bits of paper. The selling point of this notebook though is the interaction with Evernote which lets you place a small sticker on the page and then scan it with your phone camera. You can set each sticker to a different Evernote notebook, and it will then automatically get placed in the correct location when you scan it in.

While this is an interesting way of getting your paper notes into a digital notebook, I don't believe it offers anything above and beyond a traditional notebook - the sticker concept feels a bit gimmicky, and by my reckoning you could put the document in the correct place on your phone quicker than you could place a sticker on the page!

If none of this bothers you though, what you do get is a very nice notebook with nice green Evernote colours and 3 months of their premium service on an included voucher.
on 1 June 2016
This is a quality notebook. Too good quality for me. I feel guilt that the notes I take are too messy and not worthy enough.

I have used it with Evernote and it works as you'd expect it too. I use a black thin tip pen which were it not for my terrible handwriting is picked up by Evernote perfectly.

However, I think in reality that any good quality notebook would work as well with Evernote on a decent quality smartphone. So it's not exactly a unique product in that sense. This is more about feeling a bit special when you take it out, and hopefully reflecting that with a bit more care and pride in whatever it is that you are jotting down.
on 15 October 2015
Lose a star first because I expected "Large" to be "Larger", but at least this is a beautiful notebook.
I thought it was expensive at the price, though most of the money is for the Evernote Premium if you look at it like that.
The size we really wanted is probably the "Extra Large" which is more than twice the price,
so I probably won't buy again. That brings it down to three stars for me.