Format: Calendar|Change

on 19 January 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as he's always wanted a Moleskine journal. He was very happy with it, the limited edition version add a little bit of a personal touch to the gift. Highly recommend the limited edition range.
on 19 February 2014
This is my 5th year with a Moleskine diary and, even though I spend hours contemplating others every November, there just isn't another diary that has the right combination of day space and notespace. I've been getting the special edition ones for a while, because it's more distracting when I'm in a boring meeting. However, despite being a Lego fan, I'm finding this one a bit annoying, as the Lego on the front picks up dirt and scratches things in my handbag. The easy solution would be to not have a dirty handbag full of delicate things, but it's never been a problem before.
on 12 February 2014
Moleskine quality not compromised by 'tie-in'.

Stylish, functional to use and some nice, quirky, hidden extras. This would make an excellent gift for a lego fan of any age.
on 18 October 2013
Really happy with product. It was expensive but it was very good quality so I didn't mind
I would recommend