Format: CalendarChange

on 21 August 2013
What a great idea to have it in white - very ellegant and feels more like an actual comic strip. The size is perfect, it fits well in my handbag. The hard cover is very reliable - my previous diary is an 18 month one and it looks like new to this day. The layout is also very practical with the whole week's overview on one side and a useful ruled page on the other. The address book is nicely tucked in the back pocket. The diary is beautifully made with lovely finishing touches, including some cute stickers (I wish there were more of them). A perfect gift for any Peanuts fan.
on 14 August 2013
I have used these Moleskine notebook diaries for several years now and wouldn't use anything else. Having the page for notes on the opposite page is very useful for lists and reminders.
There is no doubt all Moleskine products are expensive but the quality is good and I haven't found a similar layout anywhere else.
The Peanuts design adds a bit of interest as the standard black is a bit boring year after year!
on 10 December 2013
Have had moleskine diaries for my small business for 5 years, week diary on one side and note page on other on which I write in all my income and expenditure, pocket at back for receipts and removable address book that I take forward every year.
on 5 October 2013
Brilliant product as usual from moleskine, excellently made, beautifully finished, the snoopy theme is great well done moleskine good job
on 8 October 2013
Lovely diary with plenty of space to write notes. Great for work. Peanuts takes me back to my school days!!!
on 31 December 2013
Bought this diary as a Christmas present for someone who has always loved Moleskine products. Fantastic cover design which is perfect for any Peanuts fan. Top quality diary, great size to fit into handbags/pockets, useful layout inside. Can't recommend this enough.
on 5 September 2014
Very nice! I wish it was bigger, but then again it is a pocket size...

Bought a daily and bigger one for 2015 already. Also Peanuts! :)
on 2 August 2014