5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I had this same diary last year and it worked perfectly for me - so I ordered it again!
I love the soft leathery cover, the page per day layout, and the elastic cord which holds it closed also allows me to keep a pencil inside without it falling out.
Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only diary that I come back to every year, 29 Dec 2013
Ripple (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
I love the one day to a page format of this diary and the whole layout and feel of the diary. Its cover is just robust enough to withstand the rigours of a year. You do have to a little careful what pens you use on it as some do "leak" through to the next page, but not so much to either smudge or make the next page unusable. The pocket at the back allows you to slot the address book insert (which doesn't come with this one - I think you have to get a different version - not sure I've had mine for years) and I have to say that I never get around to using the stickers but some might like them. I get it mainly for the unfussy, un-gimicky layout. Electronic diaries are all very well, but nothing quite has the practicality and feel of a paper version and, for me, this is just the right size - in between a pocket diary and a desk diary. Happy New Year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant look ..., 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
This is a 'standard' Christmas gift for our son ... it has the look and practical to handle and use. A tad on the pricey side but quality never comes cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these diaries, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
Cannot convert fully to e diary for my love affair with these Moleskines! Arrived very quickly in perfect condition, excellent value too.

4.0 out of 5 stars On the tin, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
Just does what it says on the tin
No need to elaborate
Not the best to fill in but thats probably down to me not flattening the pages

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but Expensive, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
Love these mole skins products. Pricey, but the paper is lovely to write on. Loosing a star over price, that's all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband finds this extremely useful and well laid out, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
With lots of space for each day, my husband lives by this diary and we wouldn't use anything other than Moleskine diaries for him. He loves it and we will definitely be buying next year's diary.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total failure, 9 Feb 2014
Mr. R. Reeves - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
The diary is great, they always are, but I had to buy it from Foyles because Books Etc never delivered it, never told me why they had failed to fulfil the order, and totally ignored my emails of complaint, merely refunding instead of resending as I instructed. I strongly advise other customers never to have any dealings with this company. Why, then, have I given even one star? Because there is no option to award no stars, if one wishes to leave comment. Amazon forces one to leave at least one star to have the opportunity of expressing one's opinion. Shameful, inadequate, unprofessional, and borderline illegal actions from both companies. Avoid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
Great diary. Could do with the time entries starting at 6 am instead of 8 am. Good quality paper and cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Feb 2014
Mrs. Linda Murray "ljmmuk" (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moleskine Large Soft 2014 Daily Diary (Calendar)
Bought this as a gift for my son who uses it for his job. He is very happy with it so I am also very happy.