5.0 out of 5 stars Could not live without one now!
I started buying one of these for my eldest daughter but when I got an 18 month one in error one year I decided to use it myself and now cannot live without it. I also buy one for each of my 3 adult children, as a Christmas present, who despite having i-things love their moleskines. It is a diary, a to do list, a holiday planner, shopping list etc etc
Published 20 months ago by Claire Young

Published 14 months ago by Mr. P. Jessup

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not live without one now!, 22 Sept. 2013
Claire Young "Scot in exile" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great diary, 15 Aug. 2013
Linda (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
have been using this make & style of diary for a number of years, really great lay out, weekly page for notes very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Holidays? Timezones? English? And who needs flight durations??, 1 Mar. 2014
Mr. P. Jessup (Hennef, Deutschland) - See all my reviews
I buy one of these each and every year for my wife. Unfortunately, this year, not only does she have to keep a diary, but also fill in the holidays by looking at the Moleskine website. Also the time zone pages leave much to be desired. One is not sure which country has which time zone, especially in Europe. I also have the impression that the type setting was not done by someone who has English as their first language. "Travels planning...". But there is the thoroughly useless "Flight Durations" I suppose....

Shame that when companies have a winning formula, they feel obliged to mess around with it for no good reason. Moleskine went bankrupt before. I hope it doesn't again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug. 2013
Wonderfully compact and a delight to write in, plenty of space for notes, this makes a pleasant change from always using a pc!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, useful and durable, 17 Dec. 2013
I've been using Moleskine diaries for quite a number of years now. The are small but each page has enough space to write down my engagements etc and the blank page opposite is useful for lists etc etc. They looks neat and smart and are very durable; my diary often ends up in the bottom of my bag and after a year it still looks very good and all the pages are intact. They survive water damage very well (dry out on a radiator and keep under something heavy for a day or two). The pocket at the back is very useful fro keeping oddments. I wouldn't be without one and at Amazon prices you can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 3 Jan. 2014
I'm here again reviewing this product, bought one last year for the first time, and knew I'd never buy anything else again! These diaries are lovely to write in as they use quality paper, it stays in excellent condition all year round, which is surprising as it lives in the bottom of my bag day in day out. Holds the shape and never falls apart.
I'll never go back to using any other diaries now, this is my little bit of luxury

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect desk diary, 30 Nov. 2013
It's neat and the facing page is great for all those little notes, whilst there's plenty of space in the day sections for appointments etc. If I were to improve it any way it would be to include a contact card that could be transferred to the rear pocket from year to year, avoiding the need to tear out a page or rewrite one. Notwithstanding that it's great and it's not electronic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and very light, 6 Feb. 2014
This is my best diary yet. I like to see the whole month clearly at a glance for planning purposes but don't want to carry a calender round so this is brilliant at just under A5 size. It also has plenty of space for notes with a double page of lined paper between each month and then a load of lined pages at the back. At the front it also has planners for current year and the year ahead (I was late ordering my 2014 diary so this space in my 2013 diary has been invaluable!) as well as other useful pages with things like measurement conversions and even a printed ruler! Soft cover is very stylish and the ribbon page divider useful. I also like the elastic that hold the whole things shut as I tend to shove lots of paper and receipts etc intomy diary so it stops it all falling out. There is also a useful pocket at the back to put some paper but you wouldn't want to stuff it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be without my Moleskine, 28 Jan. 2014
I've had a moleskine diary for the last five years and can't rate them highly enough. From their soft buttery covers, to the luxurious pages and the fantastic layout (week to a page in this case, with notes page opposite), they are practical and an absolute pleasure to use. Oh and they also come with a handy pocket on the inner back cover which contains some lovely stickers - a great bonus!

For the price - which is about the same as most high street diaries - this offers excellent value for money. Just be sure to look around for a size and layout that suits you as there are several options. This one is 'large' which is around A5 size, and perfect for my handbag, but you can get bigger and smaller sizes. Have a look at the dimensions before purchasing, is my top tip, it took me a couple of attempts to find my perfect Moleskine (although they're all lovely).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great diary with a useful layout but just onne flaw, 27 Dec. 2013
Just like other Moleskine products this has a quality feel and I 'm sure you wouldn't get bored of it through out the year.
The weekly layout is my favourite, I'm 21 and haven't really kept any diaries apart from a rough journals for last couple of years.

This book is very thin, takes very little space compared to others, and I like that. However the only little problem is that as a consequence the pages are very thin so the ink shows on the other side pretty much with every kind of pen. I use ballpoints mostly and whenever I write it leaves a deep impression on the next couple of pages almost like an engraving.

For me though, thats just knit picking, because I'm usually very rough when it comes to jotting down anyway, besides, thin pages make it light and portable therefore perfect to carry in work bag for the daily grind.

Moleskine Pocket Size Hard 2014 Daily Diary