5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Perfect!
I love the Moleskine Products, and these soft cover grey journals are perfect. I use one a month for my journal of what happened and what did during that month. After they are all filled up, they look great stacked on the shelf of my office.
Published 9 months ago by Margaret Parke

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Disappointing brand. The paper is too thin and of so so quality if you're into paper. Cassart sells another equivalent brand that is much better value for money, but now I'm stuck with those. Plan to write only on one side, esp if you like fountain pens.
Shame because the notebooks look great.

I've ended find by accident some really cute notebook at Ikea...
Published 7 days ago by Amy Atkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Moleskine Soft Grey Plain Cahier Extra Large Journal (3 Set) (Diary)
Shame because the notebooks look great.

I've ended find by accident some really cute notebook at Ikea of any place, with a rubber band to close them, and kraft carboard kind of cover, where you can write on both side. Not as good as Clairefontaine or Oxford (brands I used to buy in France, and you can get at some places in the UK) but definitely better than this marketing scam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Mar 2014
Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts, 6 Mar 2014
I use these cahiers for keeping track of my thoughts, notes, and work - a cross between a journal and a notebook. The size (not too small), the paper (smooth but not slippery/sticky), and the style (plain) all suit my needs. The quality is excellent, overall. I have used both this colour cover and the beige/manilla version, and am currently under the impression that the latter cover wears a little better: whether it is the colour that shows marks/scuffs differently or that the cover quality is different, I don't know. An excellent note-book, nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Moleskine, 6 Mar 2013
Beautiful quality, great size, good value for money. I have about 20 of these Journals and they are great for writing as well as sketching.