Format: CalendarChange

on 31 July 2012
Really useful size and lay out. I love the fact it covers 18months. There are versions starting at the beginning and middle of the year. Of course buyer needs to read carefully and pick whether they want one starting in July or January. I have read reviews from annoyed people who got that bit wrong.

The left side of page is large enough as a diary but what I love best is that the page on the right side is for notes.
There is plenty room to write but the diary is still of an acceptable size to carry about.
The pocket at the back is so useful.
The soft cover is resiliant enough, I expect it will be fairly tatty by the end of 18 mths but so are most diaries after long use. There is a hard backed version too.
Only thing I would change would be to have a choice of colours. This one only came in black.
on 15 August 2012
I really like moleskine notebooks and diaries and have had many over the years, but this is the first time I have bought one of the soft cover ones. It is just as nice as the hard covers and inside is exactly the same, but...I'm not sure its going to stand up being in my bag amongst all the other things crashing about in there. It is already showing scrapes and the page and cover edges are bashed and squashed after just a few weeks. I may have to put this by the phone as a notebook to save wasting it and get a hard cover again!
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2012
This is the best diary I have ever owned. I'm not an obsessive Moleskine fan, but this is excellent quality and to my mind not expensive expensive for what you get. Nice size, durable unassuming cover, hard wearing. There's a full page for notes facing every weekly diary page, giving lots of room for extra jottings. I don't really need the information pages, but they are useful. There's the obligatory pocket at the back and a page marker which wears very well. The diary copes well with bending, scuffing and being tossed around in my bag on a daily basis, in fact a few marks and scuffs give it character. I buy this 18 month diary at the start of each calendar year and so I get 6 months of pages to use as notes pages. Love this product!
on 12 August 2012
Love it !!!!!!! Great 18 month diary, light and easy to carry around. Notes page makes life much easier. Great price too!
on 13 May 2013
Bought this half way through the year - last July 2012 - still going strong, love it, love Moleskin, nothing to complain about!
on 7 August 2013
High quality paper, strong binding and a smooth and stylish cover.

The dates were great as i wanted one for the academic year. Used it as my GTD system; logged reading, revision, tasks and meetings.

The opposite page with every week was the second main reason for buying this. Wanted somewhere to note random thoughts and plans.
on 24 December 2012
I cannot be without my Soft Moleskine Weekly Notebook. I use it everyday not just for appointments or to try and keep order in my live. But also as a writer to jot down thoughts, ideas, snippets of words, images and sentences that pop into my head while out and about.
My Moleskine notebook goes everywhere with me and has been much abused over the years and still looks fine.

I wanted to get a diary to provide a little structure to my note taking, and this Pocket Weekly notebook is perfect ... as it has the dates on the left, and a full free page on the right.

There is the usual range of useful info in the front, and also a forward planner into 2014.

I'm not sure that I will make good use of the stickers that are secreted in the usual pouch at the back, and it is a nice touch to have a soft cover on the front, and a hard cover on the back.

Whilst I know that a diary is only in use for a short spell, it should last for years!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2014
It's just the right size to fit in most pockets and the quality of it's very good. Great for on the go when you don't want to carry a bag. I've had no pages fall out or any kind of fading to the cover. I've just replaced this with the new 2014 edition so I've had it a long time. The only thing I would say is be careful what pen you use to write with, as it can be seen through on the next page faintly. I use gel ink pens and this is the case with those.

The diary comes with some stickers in a pouch at the back which are little reminders you can stick through-out your diary for things like birthdays, gym, occasions, holidays, etc…

Very good product 5 stars
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2013
I brought this as a gift for my son. He said it is the best diary he has ever had with so many things inside which are helpful, not just the calendar. Received very quickly. Happy to recommend.