5.0 out of 5 stars Moleskin diary
Really useful size and lay out. I love the fact it covers 18months. There are versions starting at the beginning and middle of the year. Of course buyer needs to read carefully and pick whether they want one starting in July or January. I have read reviews from annoyed people who got that bit wrong.

The left side of page is large enough as a diary but what I...
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The moleskine products are fabulous but beware...when I ordered this product I went to the trouble to make sure that the diary was to commence January 2013 NOT July 2012. My efforts were in vain however as it arrived already 6 months out of date...commenced July 2912... Totally disappointed with Amazon...on this occasion
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. M. De Quincey

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite diary, 5 Jan 2013
Quality paper, quality product. My favourite diary, having the extra notes page next to the week in view is really useful. Small pocket in back of diary, two timetable pages and forward planner to 2014. I have one for home and one for work. I prefer the black hardbacked version which isn't always easy to come by.

3.0 out of 5 stars good note book, just too small for me, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: July 2012 to December 2013 Moleskine Pocket Weekly Notebook 18 Months Soft (Diary)
this is a very nice dairy book,covered for 18 month include the whole 2013. but its just too small to write,

2.0 out of 5 stars Useful format, rubbish for fountain pens, 19 Dec 2012
I chose the 18 month diary as I decided mid year that I wanted a paper diary, and an 18 month version would take me to the end of my MSc course (and had useful sections for timetables etc.). I love having one page for the diary part and the opposite page for notes: it suits students very well. The removable address book is also handy for when you have to get a new diary at the end of the year.

Having said this, I will probably not be replacing it with another moleskine product, as I primarily use a fountain pen, and the quality of the paper means that the ink feathers at the edge and bleeds through onto the next page. Shame...

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 15 Mar 2013
Who doesnt love moleskine.... i got two of these one for me and one as a present for a friend both of use cant rave about it enough, simple things like having a page for notes beside every week.... MAGIC! Will be getting a new on in Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely functional as a diary, 17 July 2012
Il Papa (Vatican City) - See all my reviews
Another reviewer wrote: "When ordering a diary in November for 18 months I expected the diary to start from JaN 2012. It in fact was from June 2011".
I had the same expectation, so I too am quite pissed off. Aside from that, it is actually not very useable as a diary. The individual days are not clearly separated - i.e. there is no clear line separating them, and what is worse iis that it is actually difficult to find the correct month. The names of the months are not at the edge of the page, but hidden near the centrefold, and written in light grey. The "Moleskin" people clearly spent so long congratulating themselves on their cream paper and their famous users and the tasteful binding that they forgot to make the damn thing useable.

1.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, 1 Aug 2012
My mistake: I should have read the dimensions - it is way too small and puny for a useful diary. I usually adore Moleskine, finding the 18 month indispensable, but this version has no alphabetical index and barely functions for my purposes. An improved descriptive base on Amazon would help save costly mistakes - I have searched for other practical items and just given up because the product details were lacking.