5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat Moleskine, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
I have had one of these diaries for the last 5 years now and it still feels like a treat to use on a daily basis. Of course, there are multiple gadget based ways of putting information down, but none are as pleasing as the Moleskine. Sounds a bit self-satisfied but not intended to be - they are simply the best for their purpose and are hard-wearing - I have dropped my various editions multiples times. They have all taken a heavy beating and they have all remainied completely intact.

Get one soon and give it a try. You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Moleskine diairies, 5 April 2014
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
Buy this every year. It's perfect as a mini-journal with a page per day, and light enough to pack in your bag when travelling!

4.0 out of 5 stars moeskin diary, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
Item was as described, I unfortunately did not take in to account that it was purchased in August so only had four months left, however my grandson did not mind and I bought him a 2014 diary as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
My daughter wouldn't be without it. Great quality and size and looks the biz when you get it out on the train. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Diary, 27 April 2013
Kevin Elliott "KSE" (Stroud) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
Moleskine continue to provide great diaries and this one is fab. Fits in pocket easily and paper is nice to write on.

5.0 out of 5 stars pocket diary, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
lovely item - very pleased with it - very compact - fits in my handbag. will purchase again next year

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
Saved 5 or 6.00 on best retail price. 100% the original. Used this format of Moleskine diary for years and find it the best. Long had a digital diary, but this find this wonderful to carry around, take to meetings etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Products get 5 star rating, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
All 3 products came up to my expe. ctations. The diaries were presents and the recorder and the \gareth Malone book were for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky diary / planner, 5 Jan 2013
Chris (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
Last year I was using an 18 month Moleskine weekly planner, so I am using that to compare to this, the Daily diary.

First thing to say is that I wasn't expecting it to be quite so thick, but I guess this is the product of having each day on a separate page. The pages are well thought out with nicely spaced lines, hours of the day on the left (so you can write in appointments etc), there's also space at the bottom for weather conditions. I'm using my diary for a mix of planning appointments as well as a diary, filling in empty space with the days activities and thoughts. It has to be said that there is only just enough space to do this!

Other features of the diary are the standard Moleskine fair, an annual overview of international holidays, a pull out address book, and contact details in the front page in case you lose it etc.

My final thoughts / conclusion is that when 2014 comes round, I'm not sure if I will stick with the people daily diary, or go back to the weekly planner booklet.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: 2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard (Calendar)
I knew the item and it is exactly as it is supposed. As if I bought it in a shop, but with a good value and not having to go there.

2013 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary Hard