on 7 June 2011
After waiting so long for the release of this deck, I was disappointed when I finally received it. I had expected the cards to be bigger and for that price they should be.
However, Tarot worlds are varied and wonderful and these cards show a new space. You can relate the Majors to the conventional interpretations but when you get to the Suit cards you are in a different place. I wish I had got the Kit with the book to explain it to me. The cards are pretty and nice, but I don't have the crib to understand what they are saying to me.
This deck is a bit like the Pagan tarot in that it seems to be cashing in on a fad. How you do a reading and interpret it is beyond me. You will just have to go with the flow. The deck is perhaps concealing the "Secret".
on 22 October 2012
these must be one of the most interesting deck of tarot i have ever seen. i use the cards daily and always pleased, if not amazed at the accuracy of the information that they give. a must have for any keen tarot reader