4.0 out of 5 stars I'm lost here, 7 Jun 2011
This review is from: Law Of Attraction Tarot Ex187: 78 full colour cards (Tarot Deck Ex 187) (Cards)
After waiting so long for the release of this deck, I was disappointed when I finally received it. I had expected the cards to be bigger and for that price they should be.
However, Tarot worlds are varied and wonderful and these cards show a new space. You can relate the Majors to the conventional interpretations but when you get to the Suit cards you are in a different place. I wish I had got the Kit with the book to explain it to me. The cards are pretty and nice, but I don't have the crib to understand what they are saying to me.
This deck is a bit like the Pagan tarot in that it seems to be cashing in on a fad. How you do a reading and interpret it is beyond me. You will just have to go with the flow. The deck is perhaps concealing the "Secret".

5.0 out of 5 stars remarkable cards, 22 Oct 2012
these must be one of the most interesting deck of tarot i have ever seen. i use the cards daily and always pleased, if not amazed at the accuracy of the information that they give. a must have for any keen tarot reader

Law Of Attraction Tarot Ex187: 78 full colour cards (Tarot Deck Ex 187)
Law Of Attraction Tarot Ex187: 78 full colour cards (Tarot Deck Ex 187) by Illustrated by Simone Gabrielli (Cards - 26 May 2011)
17.99