Format: Stationery|Change
Price:£4.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 July 2011
If you are a fan of everything Moleskine then you'll just love having these, but to be honest they are not as sticky as post it's but are good quality paper, best use is in diary's or books.
on 11 May 2012
When I buy a moleskine product, I buy it for the quality and design. I mean these are post it notes, how much can you ask from them, just to stick and hold in place.

They could do a better job at sticking in my opinion, but also the surface is quite unusual. I mean the paper is not absorbent enough so when I write with a pen and then use my thumb to stick the post it to something, I wipe all the ink and make a mess out of the note.

Buy it if you like how it looks, don't expect anything of higher quality than other post it notes.
on 1 February 2012
These stickers are a new venture for Moleskine, but contained as they are within a matt black cardboard wallet, they have the look and feel of the familiar notebooks.

I like the colours. They are ideal for use when researching, in order to annotate one's material. I routinely populate textbooks with them, and use them for quick notes. They will take pencil or ballpoint but, are less amenable to fountain pen.

All in all, an ideal study tool. Nothing much more to be said!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 March 2012
Well finished little book of variously-sized and coloured sticky notes, with the same paper cover as the notebooks/diaries. The notes come in pastel shades rather than bright colours and the paper is ideal for pencil, biro and rollerball, though goes a bit blotchy with fountain pen.
If you are a Moleskine fan, then you just have to buy these !
on 15 March 2016
Like other reviewers, you buy Moleskine for the quality, sadly this isn't what I got.

Hopefully a bad batch, I bought these as part of a bundle of stationery items for a gift, only to watch the person unseal the item and half the pads fell out of the folio and onto the floor (see Picture). When moving this post picture, one set from the other side also fell off.

Hopefully a bad batch, or bad storage in the warehouse, but something to consider if buying for your Moleskine loving friend.

Amazon refund process always 2nd to none however!!
review image
on 14 August 2013
I bought these for my son t go with his moleskine pocked notebook and they are very good, would buy again.
on 16 January 2013
I purchased these as they fit in nicely to the Moleskin A5 notebook pocket of which I also purchased. It is good to have assorted sizes but often just used the smaller size.
They are a little overpriced for what they are so, its really for Moleskin fans. I have since just started to use microsoft onenote which helps me keeped far more organised than paper can.
on 25 April 2014
Love Moleskine, not to sure on the stickiness.

There is just not enough sticky, or the sticky wears off quickly.
However, I am impressed just like with the Stick Notes. They work and I use Evernote, so for me, I snap a picture and bin them
on 28 February 2014
These were bought as extras to complement the Moleskine Hard Professional Notebook as although there were some inside the book more is always good
on 7 January 2012
Not so good and the colours are not so eye friendly. Definetely not buy them, but choose the others, which are ruled