4.0 out of 5 stars Very classy little black book!, 11 May 2010
This review is from: Moleskine Passion Wine Journal (Moleskine Srl) (Moleskine Passions) (Office Product)
Being a user of Moleskine diaries for many years, combined with a not insignificant love of red wine, this seemed like a perfect combination of the two; I wasn't disappointed.

If I'm honest, the amount of detail you could write for each bottle is WAY more than I would even be able to, let alone bother to! That said, it is a very good looking way to record those favourite bottles you consume over the years.

Add to that, it is the usual high quality I have come to expect from Moleskine.

Do you know a wine lover/wine geek?

Buy one - they'll thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to store your wine notes!, 29 Mar. 2010
Moleskine have thought of everything with this gem! No messy writing when filling out tabs....it's all on pre-printed stickers for you. The note sections are quite comprehensive so it's easy to complete a full record without forgetting any important details. There's a pocket at the rear should you need to keep newspaper cuttings safe. Love the fact that there are 3 bookmarks attached so you don't have to decide where to leave 1. I've used 1 for the reds, 1 for whites and 1 for reviews at the back. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well presented, 3 Feb. 2011
V. Castan (UK) - See all my reviews
I just love holding and writing in this notebook.
It is very easy to use and contains a great layout to inspire good and complete reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 7 Oct. 2010
I gave this notebook as a Birthday present together with the Wellbeing Notebook. I can only say it was very well received. I have not however used it myself. It was a nice idea for a present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with content and presentation, 13 Mar. 2011
For my brother in law who was very impressed with this item. V.well presented and the journal is well laid out and v.good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wine Journal, 2 Jan. 2013
At last, I can capture some of the great wines I come across from time to time in a fantastic notebook. On many occasions over the years, I've had some delicious wine - been determined to remember the name for future purchase, only to forget to note it down. Now I'll be able to create a compendium of my favourites!! The notebook looks good as all Moleskine products do and is well-ordered, for easy referencing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 12 Mar. 2013
This is a very smart looking product and I have started to use it however I do feel it may be for the more professional person rather than a wine beginer like myself. There are alot of things to note down and I am not sure I will use it all. I does look very nice and is nicely laid out. I think this would make a lovely gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great drinking companion, 11 Sept. 2014
M. E. Jager - See all my reviews
A great book. I bought this for myself and love it. There is far too much in there to fill out for each wine. I bought this to record the wines I bought and enjoyed. There's even space in the back for cocktail recipes so I don't forget them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great journal for wine fans, 28 Feb. 2014
Love Moleskin products, and this was just the ticket for my husband who really loves his wine. Its the perfect journal to record your favourite wines if thats all you want to do, you can write loads of you wish or just simply the name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket-sized Wine Jounal, 19 Feb. 2014
I bought this for a bordeaux wine nut who'd lost his original wine record log as he could easily lip it into inside jacket pocket when he's out at a great restaurant or attending wine tastings/shows. He loves it.