Price:£15.26+ £2.80 shipping

on 6 May 2011
When I ordered this product I was not sure what to expect due to lack of reviews or adequate product description...

I will try my best to solve this problem for others. This product can be compared to an A4 folder with six sections divided by a cardboard. The quality of the product is excellent and similar to what you would expect if you used other Moleskine products (the cover, and the inside) it's got a nice solid feel to it. I am a student and use to collect daily handouts and then sort them out later into separate folders. In this aspect the product is perfect and can hold approximately 100 pages of print outs.

The main disadvantages would be if you expect a greater storage capacity or need to carry round other objects rather than paper. Putting a book inside makes it look a bit too large for my liking and threatens to damage the cardboard dividers.

I hope that helps...
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 March 2012
Another quality product from the Moleskine range - 6 A4 pockets, divided by thick paper, inside a strong cardboard cover with an elastic closing loop to keep everything secure. Looks very smart.
Ideal for carrying papers to meetings, or for keeping your notes sorted - I wouldn't overload it or put heavy stuff in it, but thoroughly recommended.
on 30 July 2011
I use this to keep my receipts safe in my laptop bag.
Excellent! I absolutely love it and I know that my expenses are safe!

I cannot recommend this product enough.
on 23 February 2014
I wanted this to sort out papers and documents for a long holiday to various locations - keeping all the bits for each location separate, but allowing me to keep it all safe in one place. Works brilliantly and sturdy enough not to get damaged. I have a small one for receipts and that works brilliantly too. Would recommend
on 4 June 2013
Much better quality than I was expecting. Does what I was expecting it to but in a much smarter and more durable feeling way.
on 27 April 2014
I ordered this for work. I work in an open plan office where we hot desk. We have to be paper light. The few bits of paper I have to carry regularly need to be organised. This folio looks the business and is really strong and a great quality.
I would recommend it to anyone.
on 6 October 2013
This is a really classy product, well made, well thought out, functional, and attractive. If you are the sort of person who likes to be noticed as subtely stylish, then this is definitely for you. Joy to use, and fabulous to receive the odd word of admiration. Durable, too!
on 20 May 2014
There is plenty of space (enough for c.60 pages of A4), it is robust and looks professional. It is well worth the money.
on 12 March 2015
good product and service
on 21 April 2013
I used to have the A3 Folio Memo Pockets and I bought this for my little sketches. The quality is high as always. While it's not a cheap product, it is recomendeed for those who design truly good and use high quality media. If you create masterpieces then you have to keep them safe in a moleskine.