on 31 January 2013
Cute little book that is great for carrying around with you so you can draw things on the go, as and when you see them. Definitely recommend.
on 18 June 2014
I've been using a Moleskine sketchbook for a while and recently ordered two more to use for making sketchnotes. They are brilliant for this with no, as yet, bleed through of ink even when I colour the items heavily with ink. If you want to know more about sketchnotes, search for it on Amazon and/or Google.
on 13 November 2014
Fab sketch book and great colour. Really good quality in the way this is made.
on 12 February 2015
Lovely of course... But how much?!!!
on 20 January 2014
This is my second moleskine and my last. The fist one I bought was not a sketch one so when it came and the paper was ivory I assumed it was due to that. I then ordered the Sketch book thinking it would be white so that if needed I could use the white out to correct an error but unfortunately the paper here is also ivory. I have never heard of ivory sketch paper and there is a reason for that. Why this company chose to use ivory is beyond me. Other than that it is nice and a good size and well protected to keep in my bag but useless because of the colour of the paper. Perhaps they could make their sketch books white like the rest of the world? If you don't care about correcting or how using coloured pencils change when used on a non-white surface then it is ok for you but if you would like your canary yellow to look like it always does then please do not expect this product to let that happen. Instead buy one of the many sketchpads that use white paper.

See one answered question