on 2 December 2012
Have read this book in English and loved it. Reading it in Spanish adds to the atmosphere. Allende's characters are wonderful creations. You would know them if you met them, and her story-telling is superb. A great read, to be enjoyed many times.
on 26 June 1999
I read this book for the first time when I was eleven, and since then I've read it over and over. Each time I notice something more that I didn't see before. Everyone should read this!
on 13 January 2015
Third book I read by Isabel Allende after Zorro and the House of the Spirits and I have really loved it. Allende has outstanding story telling skills. This book is a mixture of unlikely characters and how their stories come together at different moments during the life of Eva Luna. At each moment I wanted to read on and learn what was going to happen next and whether Eva Luna would triumph over the various unfortunate episodes of her life.

I also want to note that in this kindle version there were quite a number of spelling mistakes, but that didn't prevent me from understanding the text.
on 1 September 1998
Isabel Allende is an extraordinary story teller. Her narrative is enchanting and exhiliarating. Risky and brazen, Allende tackles erotica, sensuality, sexuality, gender issues, politics with honesty and great taste. Eva Luna stirs the senses and stimulates the imagination!
on 12 June 2015
Una historia que refleja la parte de la historia de Venezuela. Fantasía y hechos reales exquisitamente expuestos que mueven nuestra imaginación a un lugar de ensueños que temporalmente te hacen olvidar el día a día de nuestro presente.
on 14 January 2013
Some translations or typing mistakes but nothing mayor. It's easy to read in the iPad. The story is beautiful and keep you interested until the end