on 15 January 2001
Probably no one will claim this book by Italo Calvino, but for me it is one of his best. It may be considered a book for children and also a deep and genius essay. All storys that happen to Marcovaldo, the protagonist, are amazingly funny and serious, like a carnival made in the middle of a war. Pure poetry, fantasy and realism.
on 20 February 2014
Each of the stories I have read were written with style though the Italian used was not easy to read. I am finding the book particularly useful because it allows me to read short self contained stories.
on 12 October 2010
I Really like this easy reader book it makes learning italian much fun :) Nice ilustrations.
on 28 April 2015
Another great Italian author. So funny and just the right level, with help full images, and difficult words explained in simple Italian. I love these Italian 'Easy readers'
on 14 January 2015
I bought this as I study italian as a hobby and wanted to improve my listening skills. While it helped, it is quite expensive for not a very long recording time.
on 30 July 2013
Haven't had chance to get to use this yet but looks a great product at a very reasonable price. Good quick delivery time as well. Full marks
on 27 March 2016
Ideal for intermediate learner.
on 1 August 2011
An easy reader, maybe but I found it quite difficult as a 'learner'. It is also really boring. I probably won't bother to struggle through it.