5.0 out of 5 stars It's all right!
I was not aware of the measures and the book is quite small, but it is my fault.

For the rest I have not had any problems.
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by borja_flores

1.0 out of 5 stars The size of the letter is ridiculus
Well, maybe this is the worse book of all the saga. But what it make me give only one star is the bad edition of this book, like the others is so small and the letter difficult to read.

Published 14 months ago by Oriol

1.0 out of 5 stars The size of the letter is ridiculus, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Canción de hielo y fuego 04. Festín de cuervos (Perfect Paperback)

Quiza este es el peor libro de toda la saga pero lo que me da darle esta baja puntacion es la pobre edicion, que, como los otros libros de la saga de esta editora son muy pequeNos y la letra es dificil de leer.

2.0 out of 5 stars This review is about the book, not about the ..., 6 Mar. 2015
This review is about the book, not about the story. This edition of the book has the letters to small, it is going to take a while to get use to this letters size. Also, I don't know why, when I was on page 73, all the pages from page 0 to page 73 have come off from the book, and now everysingle page i read is coming off as well.
Very disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all right!, 21 Sept. 2012

For the rest I have not had any problems.

Canción de hielo y fuego 04. Festín de cuervos
Canción de hielo y fuego 04. Festín de cuervos by George R. R. Martin (Perfect Paperback - Feb. 2012)