5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spanish Revision
This was an excellent read in conjunction with the English version of'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'. I would recommend it toanybody doing Spanish A Level who wants to get in some fun revision!!! Itallows you to get your head around some of the grammar, but I had to referto the English one for words such as 'wands', 'owls' and,'cauldrons'!
The service was...
Published on 21 April 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, Poor Workmanship
Enjoyed this book very much. Even though I am English, I find reading Harry Potter (in English) tedious and boring.
In Spanish however it takes on a new dimension.
Excellent read, looking forward to the next one.
Published on 19 Aug 2005 by RLF

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spanish Revision, 21 April 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Harry Potter y la Orden del Fenix = Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover)
The service was very good and I received the book just aday after I ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable one, 24 Oct 2013
This is (obviously) the fifth Spanish translation of a Harry Potter that I've read, and I'm still enjoying them. Like other reviews I've given, these books are not too taxing for someone who has a medium level of Spanish (but still keep a dictionary to hand!), and the story is gripping enough to ensure that you'll battle on through some of the tougher paragraphs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Aug 2013
Muy completo el argumento de esta
parte de la historia, permitiendo conocer algunos detalles y secretos del pasado con mayor claridad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, Poor Workmanship, 19 Aug 2005
In Spanish however it takes on a new dimension.
Excellent read, looking forward to the next one.
WRT the workmanship, this book fell apart (literally) after reading the first chapter. Spoilt the experience slightly as I had to carry a plastic bag around with me!
Hopefully a one-off as the other 3 I bought were fine.
I recommend this book to anyone not advanced enough for full-on novels but with a thirst for a more challenging read.

Harry Potter y la Orden del Fenix = Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix