5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to carry around
I'm doing Catalan classes in Spain and could not find a good quality dictionary in the bookshops here. This has all the words in it that I look up, which is quite surprising considering its small size (double size of a pocket dictionary. Easy to carry and lightweight.
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Tamblack

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic Catalan-English & English-Catalan Dictionary
This is a carelessly edited dictionary.

Common words seem to be missing, for example, 'moixeron' meaning 'mushroom'. Now the Catalan word may be 'moixernon' - I tried to look it up because I wasn't sure. Other missing words appear to be:
'moixiganga' 'maroma'.

I am very frustrated with my purchase.
Published on 3 Mar 2011 by Michele Phipps

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to carry around, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Catalan Dictionary: Catalan-English & English-Catalan. With pronunciation (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic Catalan-English & English-Catalan Dictionary, 3 Mar 2011
This is a carelessly edited dictionary.

'moixiganga' 'maroma'.

I am very frustrated with my purchase.

Catalan Dictionary: Catalan-English & English-Catalan. With pronunciation
Catalan Dictionary: Catalan-English & English-Catalan. With pronunciation by M. Sagrista I Artigas (Paperback - 17 Dec 2011)
22.17