Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 August 2015
Part way through and enjoying it. The style and subject matter is clever and characters appealing. I am a self-taught beginner interested in language who does not speak but am fascinated that I can read.....I am finding that although progress is quite slow on some pages it is an achievable challenge. There is some very specific vocabulary eg one story is set in occupied Paris during the war. I use a Spanish to English translator online for some difficult phrases. I am sure it is an entertaining, thought provoking collection for a range of readers. The title is deceptive; it is more realistically the kiss of the cat woman....the first story...unless there is another about a spider woman that I haven't got to yet.
on 28 June 2014
When I first saw this book on one of my uni's reading list and looked into it I thought I wouldn't enjoy it! However, It has become one of my favorite latin american books!!! Strongly recommend it!!
on 17 September 2014
BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED, EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED,AND DELIVERED ON TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.