5.0 out of 5 stars So cute.
Having lived in Spain for a year I'm eager for my son to speak Spanish and English so I just love this. I'd say it'll be a car favourite!
Published 17 months ago by Karen E

3.0 out of 5 stars good for kids but maybe not babies
Published 2 months ago by Lois

3.0 out of 5 stars good for kids but maybe not babies, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Cantame una Cancion [With CD (Audio)] (Canta y Cuenta) (Board book)
I got this for my 6 month old daughter, hoping she would enjoy it and to help me learn some Spanish children's songs (I'm English). We have it on now and then as our daughter seems to like it, but she's not overly enthusiastic and my partner (Spanish) and I find the children's choir and tinny keyboard music a bit annoying. Many of the tunes seem a bit long and complicated for me to pick up too, even with the help of the book. My partner doesn't seem very interested in this CD at all. I'm hoping this will be something that we'll all enjoy more when our daughter's a bit older and can sing along herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute., 8 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 9 Oct 2012
My 14 month old was given this book for her first birthday and she LOVES it!!! She wakes up humming the lyrics, no joke.
She adores flipping the pages of the book and the songs are very cheerful. highly recommended.

Cantame una Cancion [With CD (Audio)] (Canta y Cuenta)
Cantame una Cancion [With CD (Audio)] (Canta y Cuenta) by Manuela Martin (Board book - Aug 2010)
7.73