1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Roald Dahl makes learning Spanish fun, 6 Jan 2011
Jaclyn (Maldon, Essex UK) - See all my reviews
What better way to learn or brush up on your Spanish than to buy a Roald Dahl story in English together with a Spanish version.
My friend and I have just finished reading Charlie y la fabrica de chocolate and translating it into English as we went along, it was fun and we had lots of laughs where the Spanish translators were racking their brains to find the Spanish equivalent of Ompa Lumpas and some of the magical words that could only come from the genius that is Roald Dahl.
It is fantastic to be able to find the Spanish version of Roald Dahl's books on Amazon through sellers and I was more than happy with my supplier, the paperback although used was clean and a perfectably acceptable copy.
I am looking forward to many happy hours reading and translating Las Brujas and would recommend it to anyone who is fed up with ploughing through Spanish Verbs and grammer, a fun way to learn and consolidate the Spanish language.

Las Brujas/The Witches (Alfaguara Infantil)
Las Brujas/The Witches (Alfaguara Infantil) by Roald Dahl (Paperback - 1 Mar 1997)
Used & New from: 6.93