on 18 March 2011
I have always been sceptical on high price cables, but after reading reviews, decided to try. I was totally surprised with the result !. This is quality cable, and worth every penny. You will definately hear a difference.
on 5 December 2012
Buying slightly more of this excellent product is less aggro than buying too little. Trust me I know. Measure what you need and add a % for the corners.
on 24 May 2016
good quality stuff. why spend your hard earned on anything else.
on 2 June 2016
Great cable at a brilliant price!
on 12 March 2013
hi it was posted one day came the new very happy with service like that thanks will be back .
on 17 December 2010
Let me start by saying I dont consider myself an audiophile, however, I do know what sounds good and what doesn,t. I bought this speaker cable for my Kenwood seperates to attach some Wharfedale Diamond speakers. It is very good quality cable and you dont really have to spend any more than this for good quality sound. With hi-fi, the difference between a cheap all-in-one system and good quality seperates and speakers ( like mine or similar ) is enormous. The difference between a system like mine and one costing 4 or 5 times as much again is marginal. It is exactly like this with cable-once you get past very good quality, it gets very expensive for no or very little discernable difference.
on 16 March 2012
Despite claims made in other reviews and the opinion of the experts I noticed absolutly no difference between this cable and the skinny little cable that I had been using. My hifi is a Denon and my speakers are wharfdale diamonds so it's decent equipment which should show up any differences. Still worth a try for the money-but i think these audiofiles make a song and dance about these things to give themselves something to talk about.
on 16 January 2015
good alround
on 16 October 2014
Difficult to remove outer insulation if you need more copper showing to connect to your device.
on 30 October 2011
Just bought some Van Damme Blue 2.5mm thick cable after they were recommended on some AV forum. Please don't buy these expecting an improvement in sound quality and don't listen to the so-called experts on forums who say they can detect a difference.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE between this and some cheap, thin (less than 1mm) cables that were included with a £30 speaker and amp set that i previously purchased. It's all marketing BS meant for the gullible. I only discovered the truth after i compared the sound quality from the two cables myself.
66 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse