5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy this book
I really recommend this it is a fun and very useful new book with 150+ new recipes. We have enjoyed cooking from it, everything has worked out and nothing is complicated or intimidating. I am giving it to all my Spanish friends for Christmas and reckon it is as good if not better than the Moro books. I like the blog too -[....]
Published on 26 Nov 2011 by Jenny Arbuthnot

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy from this shop again
The book was sold as new but seemed to be completely used and in real bad shape, with chocolate stains ( I want to believe they are chocolate stains) in the page after the cover. Furthermore, the corners of the book and pages were damaged, like if it had been dumped and recovered afterwards for the purpose of selling it.
Communication with the seller was not either...
Published 9 months ago by Ripped off

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy from this shop again, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Las recetas de el comidista / The Comidista's Recipes (Paperback)
Communication with the seller was not either the best. I wondered why sending a book within Europe took so long and that is just the way they act, slow. They give you a wide spam of time to send the goods so they can take it easy.
All in all and to sum it up, find somewhere else to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy this book, 26 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish cooking at its best!, 26 Nov 2011
For those who can read Spanish this is the BEST cookery book going! it is full of delicious, interesting and uncomplicated recipes and everything we have tried has worked really well. The ingredients are not hard to buy these days and it is full of amusing anecdotes and music recommendations.

The author has a great and very widely followed blog [...] too. He is the Food Writer for El Pais the biggest Spanish paper and I am a fan!

Las recetas de el comidista / The Comidista's Recipes
Las recetas de el comidista / The Comidista's Recipes by Mikel Lopez Iturriaga (Paperback - Sep 2011)
16.70