on 29 August 2011
I decided to just go for it and buy this product with this cheap price. I received the product very fast which i was impressed with but unfortunately it didn't work at all. The cassette player in my car didn't even recognise it. I got another one a day or two later and it worked instantly!
on 16 December 2013
Sadly this time, the low price did mean shoddy goods! The first time I used this, the sound quality was so poor, I couldn't stand to listen to it. In addition it constantly stopped and started in the cassette player. I immediately asked to return this item and was told I would be shortly contacted by the seller to arrange this. Still waiting.
on 16 February 2010
Unforunately the adapter did not work, it barely fitted the cassette player in my car, to get it to function I had to force it in and it only worked a handful of times, when it did the sound quality was so poor I couldn't bare listening to it! A week later I went and bought the much more expensive sony adapter, which works beautifully.
on 25 August 2011
Unfortunately didn't fit into the player in my car (Ford Ka), so didn't work at all. I'm not really surprised as it only cost 99p; I should have known better!
on 11 February 2012
the product meet my expectation, quality of cable is good enough (could be better), mechanism appears to be resistant.

verry fast delivery

on 31 March 2013
stops, clicks like mad, ejects itself very poor , okay cheap but very poor product would not recommend this to another customer
on 15 December 2012
It didn't work. Total wste of money. Don't go anywhere near it. Not worth sending back. Straight in the bin.
on 7 February 2013
Although cheap this product did not work at all, and my car rejected it every time I tried to use
on 24 November 2011
Maybe it is a case of you get what you pay for, but there is a great deal of background static when this product is in use. Could be I need to set up my system differently and I haven't tried that yet. But in no position to complain at £1.31 and free postage!
on 16 January 2009
I recently bought two of these adaptors,for both family cars. The one broke the first time I inserted into the cassette player, and the other sounds so 'tinny and thin' it's not much point using it. I guess it's a matter of penny wise-pound foolish. Sorry guys, but they're a waste of money.
I wanted to buy the more expensive but better-reviewed Sony, but the Supplier wanted almost half as much again in delivery charges.....! So, I'll go without, and stick to my old earphones.