5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!!!
Was much cheaper than the newer Creative chargers, plugged it in and it charged up my Zen mp3 player without any problems. It did not arrive in packaging and was slightly marked but hey in this day and age this is considered 'Green' so I'll give it five stars!!!
Published on 24 Dec. 2007 by High Expectations...

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete rip off
DO NOT BUY FROM MICROVILLAGE THIS SELLER IS A DAMN CON ARTIST
I REPEAT TO NOT BUY...
Published on 21 Sept. 2007 by D. A. Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!!!, 24 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Genuine Creative Zen charger for MP3 players, Travel Adaptor (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Came brand new, works perfectly with my Creative Zen 4gb, 19 Aug. 2008
I was a little sceptical about buying this after reading a couple of other reviews, but now that I bought it, I'm glad I did!

The item arrived brand new, very well wrapped and packed inside a box. Inside the box was the main charger, and some travel adaptors, including the UK adaptor. I have so far only tried the UK and Europe adaptor and both work perfectly. Like the description said, it seems to me that this is a genuine Creative product, assuming by the Creative name-logo on the charger.

A handy travel pouch is included.

Arrived new, works perfectly with my Zen. Very handy as a mains charger is not included in the Creative Zen mp3 box...just a USB cable to charge with.

I would recommend to potential buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete rip off, 21 Sept. 2007
D. A. Webster - See all my reviews
my product was second hand scratched,dirty and plus it didn't even work
he did not specify if it was new or second hand
and when i contact the seller he would not reply when i requested a refund
and plus the delivery was late
if i could i would give it 0 stars
DO NOT BUY FROM MICROVILLAGE THIS SELLER IS A DAMN CON ARTIST
I REPEAT TO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay for genuine article!!, 7 Aug. 2009
Lee Cheetham (Kidsgrove, England) - See all my reviews
Had a much cheaper alternative BUT it shorted and I had to reset my player. Decided to buy the official charger, even though dearer.

Seems well made and feels reasonable quality. Comes with various adaptors for overseas which I find useful (although not sure if I'll use them all, but heres hoping).

All in all, don't mind paying more for peace of mind. If the cheaper charger had damaged my Creative I think they would have said 'warranty invalid', whereas now I'm using their official charger and they can't use this as an excuse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 19 July 2010
Many times in the past I have had to get out of bed to charge the Zen by the computer and leaving it on all night. With the adapter it charges much faster and switches off automatically. Also excellent for going on vacation when I don't have to carry a laptop to charge it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nowizkid_123, 2 Oct. 2007
Mr. Jb Finley "nowizkid_123" (middlesbrough england) - See all my reviews
got my charger in august absolutely brand new and genuine works perfectly at home and abroad,plus fast delivery.will definitely use ebayer again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Creative Couldn't Care Less, 5 Dec. 2008
G. J. Ridgett - See all my reviews
Beware of Creative customer care.

I recently contacted them with a problem with my MP3 player.

Basically, although it worked fine and was fully loaded with my whole music and video collection, I couldn't add any further content to it.

Customer care took me through a diagnostic process which ended with a instructions to completely reformat the machine, stripping it of its operating system.

I e-mailed them to say I was nervous of doing this, but they insisted it was necessary and that if it didn't work I'd be invited to send the unit in for repair or replacement.

When I took the fateful step and lost everything they informed me that I was out of warranty and they wanted £60 to repair it (even though they had known my purchase date and had a copy of my Amazon receipt from the beginning).

As this unit can now be bought for about this amount I had no option but to bin it.

Result, no player, 4500 tracks and dozens of films lost forever.

If they had told me the cost of repair before pushing me to reformat I could have made and informed decision.

Do not trust their advice, in fact if I were you I'd buy elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 11 Dec. 2012
A must have for those who travel abroad and love to listen to their own music. Covers the world it would seem

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Basically does exactly what it says

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Great item and great service