Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 February 2010
"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is one of my favourite books and it is one of the all time best-selling personal financial books in the world. I read this book in March 2007 and have decided to read it again this year. I love it so much that I decided to write a review of it on my blog so I can come back and remind myself of the main points and be inspired any time, anywhere in the world.
on 12 January 2016
I'd heard about this book from a number of friends and people I follow online. It's a real classic of self-help and motivational literature.

Hill goes into great detail on subjects such as visualisation, the law of attraction and sex transmutation - all of which is fascinating. Although I felt a bit swamped by the level of detail and some of his examples are dated, this was a great read and I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their personal circumstances.
on 7 January 2015
After hearing about this book for a long time I decided I would finally read it. Its definitely a life-changing book, no doubt about that and makes you not only think about improving your life but really gets you into action-only if you want to of course. Defnitley worth a read. It is a long book though and I have skipped a couple of chapters which weren't relevant to me, but the rest is fantastic.
on 22 May 2016
Obviously one of the world's most inspirational books. Re-reading it and would recommend it any day
on 26 June 2016
The content itself is really good but this published edition is all over the shop- spelling mistakes, poor print quality. Definitely read but don't get this one, as it's likely you'll want to refer back to it!
on 24 January 2016
I was informed about this book by a friend of mine, to improve the marketing of my company, its quite hard work but hopefully well worth it, it is very interesting.
on 9 November 2015
An amazing book!! I recommend this book to anybody, it will change you way of thinking in life.... This book had changed my minutes, hours, weeks and months!!
on 10 May 2015
So far so good, insightful but a bit long worded and old fashioned, principals are absaloutely key to success though, desire ect...
on 8 February 2015
Very inspirational book although a little outdated, certainly has helped kick start my action plans on the road to success
on 26 October 2015
Amazing book. Am reading it for the third time now and I keep picking up new things from this book. highly recommend.