4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful book
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by RL

1.0 out of 5 stars I defy anyone to learn this language with this book!
Terrible book. Just has lists of words. No structure, photocopied pages with smears. No chance of learning language with this book.
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by Mr. B. LAWRENCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful book, 1 Mar 2010
This review is from: Learn Gujarati in a Month: Easy Method of Learning Gujarati Through English without a Teacher (Paperback)
I found this book quite helpful but I would not recommend this to someone who is not familiar with speaking another Indian language. I know Hindi so it really helped with understanding the pronunciation and meanings of words. However, for someone who has never learnt or spoken in Hindi, or some other similar language, I think it would be very difficult to learn using this book alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars I defy anyone to learn this language with this book!, 5 Jun 2012
Mr. B. LAWRENCE "Trumpet" (Shoreham-by-Sea, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LEARN GUJRATI, 12 July 2013
SHANNO (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
FANTASTIC, EASY TO READ AND EASY TO SPEAK, EASY TO UNDERSTAND, VERY COMFORT TO SAY THE GUJRATI WORDS, LOVE IT