5.0 out of 5 stars Very Robust
Published on 6 Aug. 2010 by Leo

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Disappointing
We were excited upon arrival and polarised lenses did 'what they said on the tin!' But sadly the frames cracked on the first day of wear and the glasses proceeded to disintegrate through-out the duration of the holiday with chunks of frame falling out. Most disappointing.
Published on 10 Sept. 2010 by Suz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Robust, 6 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sunglasses - Sport - Men's Polarised Sports - Dark Shadow - Black Frame / Smoked Lenses Includes Protective Hard Case, Cloth & Cord - Suitable For Cricket, Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Hunting, Sailing, Yachting & other outdoor Sports - Affordable Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I am a gardener and destroy sunglasses on a regular basis. These sunglasses are extremely lightweight and comfortable, have good vision and are really robust. In fact I trod on them the other day, heard a crunching noise, and thought they were broken. But all that had happened was one of the lenses popped out, so I popped it back in and all was well. When I finally break or scratch them I will definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 May 2010
Countryboy (Devon England) - See all my reviews
Excellent for use on water either sailing or fishing supplied with a strong carrying case which is robust enough for everyday use and storage in a vehicle to prevent damage to the glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for fishing, 31 Jan. 2011
hard case stops damage in storage & since I use these for fly fishing, the cord is essential unless you want to stop fishing for grilse & start fishing for your sunglasses. Good protection against wayward casting & the usual benefits of polarised lenses when fishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now!, 18 Sept. 2010
These glasses are excellent value for money and do what it says on the tin. They remove glare!!
I can even play golf with them on without losing depth perception - very important in golf especially when you're as good as me!
If you want polarising lenses then these will do it for you. Great for driving even in twilight and when sun is low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and light, 19 July 2010
I bought these as I needed some new glasses but wouldn't spend stupid money on them. I saw these and liked them and liked the price. They look good, but that's my opinion. They are light so I don't feel them on my face. They don't look high end but your not paying high end prices.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Disappointing, 10 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Bikers Gold, 30 May 2012
T. Searle "FanTC" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The sole reason for buying these is to use on my motorbike. I have lots of other shades, but they're all too wide. I love polarised glasses because they just take the glare out of your vision without making everything too dark.
The width of these glasses are 125mm (as per the second image), which is perfect for wearing with a crash helmet. Many other pairs I have worn have been too wide, which makes the stems stick in the side of my head. If you look at the first image of the glasses, the end half of the stems are just rubber & very flexible, which makes it easier to get the glasses on (especially when wearing a crash helmet).
The cord is surplus to my requirements for the purpose I wanted, but will allow me to use them for fishing without loosing them in the water. The hard case is very flimsy, but stops the lenses from getting scratched while they're in my pocket.
For a little over £14 (delivered), these polarised shades are excellent value.
See the extra pics I've added...

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good at a good price, 29 April 2011
Very reasonable price. I like the robust case. I usually build a collection of floppy sunglasses cases as I find them useless and don't use them. The glasses haven't broken yet, which is a good sign that this pair will at least last the year. Finally, the sunglasses are a pleasing design which suit my face. Always good. The cord is practical but my wife frowns on me using it, so if you're on the pull I suggest you leave it in the case until you're on your yacht.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 April 2011
Arrived very quickly in the protective case just as advertised. They fit my head comfortably which measured for a cycle helmet is 56cm. I Like the cord. While cycling I can easily remove them when going through shaded areas, and put them back on when out in the sunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars very poor glasses, 28 Mar. 2011
i bought these on the say of others reviews, i was very exited and waited for them to arrive, i was disapointed its true to say, they are not a very good fit, they are small in size, i dont have a large head, but i find them to be tight and feel uncomfatable to wear, i would not buy these or recomend these sun glasses.........