5.0 out of 5 stars This book helped me to change my confusion into understandin, 11 Feb 1999
By A Customer
This book showed me how to simply turn my negative thoughts into positive thoughts. I have read many books on the subject of positive thinking and books of healing. Mr Peale focused on the Love of our God and His Son, Jesus Christ. I have referred to this book so often that it has literally fallen apart at its seams. I will get another copy as I really do believe in what Mr. Peale is saying to be the complete truth. This book is a must read for anyone suffering from anything in life, so that means everyone should read this excellent book. I am almost fifty years old and I have encountered some great problems in life and this book shows me how to face them. Mr Peale refers to Biblical passages throughout the book all of which are authentic, for I have checked. This book is certainly one of the best pieces of self-help literature that one could be fortunate to find. Read it, you'll be glad you did. Patty Harman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Inspiring, 3 Dec 1998
By A Customer
I've read many self-help books, as well as various books which include imaging for goal setting, etc. This was written by someone who knows what he is talking about, has had many years of experience with imaging. His belief in what he is writting comes accross very intensely.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Manual for life!!, 19 Sep 1997
By A Customer
This book takes positive thinking to a new level. A picture is worth a thousand words. So results are fast track. This man (Norman Vincent Peale) would have ruled the talk show circuit if that was his desire, but his pleasures had more depth than the tabloid mentality. Bravo on one of the greatest books ever written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Positive Imaging (Paperback)
and this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Powerful Book!, 22 Jan 2014
I love this book, and have read it a number of times throughout the years. It's very inspiring and will reveal how you can incorporate the practice of creative visualization into your daily life. It's a book that is filled with timeless spiritual truths and success stories of people who have used this power effectively. You will want to read it again and again.

Positive Imaging
Positive Imaging by Norman Vincent Peale (Paperback - 30 Oct 2006)