5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Wren and Martin is a marvellous book . I am using this book since I was in class 5th .well , I love this book and I will keep it with me forever and ever.anyway, I have a request for you.please in the new edition do write something about the way to write messages,memo,notes and notices.looking forward to for your new edition.
Thanking you
vindhya
Published on 19 May 2004 by vindhya

3.0 out of 5 stars Not geared to UK?
Useful but not geared to British exam boards, hence limited. Delivered pronptly and reasonably priced.Would prefer something within the context of this country.
Published 15 months ago by B.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 May 2004
Thanking you
vindhya

5.0 out of 5 stars A Grammar Bible, 23 April 2001
By A Customer
I would like to call this book as the "Bible of English Grammar", which I have known from my childhood. It has been a popular title among students and teachers, and was given to me by my late grandfather who used to be an english teacher himself in a High School.
Now that I am in the US, I want to own this book for my kids who could learn good grammar and get the advantage of this book which is rich in contents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wren and Martin, 18 May 2014
This review is from: High School English Grammar and Composition (Paperback)
I am 48 and used this book when I was a child. So i know what this book is all about. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars High School English Grammar & Composition P.C. Wren, 9 Sep 2013
It was an excellent book. In fact I used the same book when I was in secondary school with 100% satisfaction
Joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars Not geared to UK?, 3 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars useful book, 11 April 2013
This review is from: High School English Grammar and Composition (Paperback)
Wren and Martin is an useful book . I love this book and I will keep it with me all the time.

High School English Grammar and Composition
High School English Grammar and Composition by P.C. Wren (Paperback - 1 Jan 2005)