4.0 out of 5 stars Zips?, 8 Feb 2012
M. J. Passells (Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BDC0101eva New first2savvv semi-hard black camera case for canon IXUS 115 HS (Electronics)
Nice little case, but a bit worried about the quality of the zips. They are very strained going round the corners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, 2 Oct 2011
Perfect case for my Canon IXUS 115 HS. It is slim line so the camera still fits in my handbag easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 25 Sep 2011
It is a very nice leather case that fits my camera well and does not make it too bulky to fit in my pocket which is what I prefer to wearing it on my belt. It is that good that I have since bought another one for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased customer, 17 Sep 2011
A snug and successful fit for my Canon IXUS 115 HS. Very well made in brown leather with a wrist strap and easy magnetic closure. I thoroughly recommend this camera case.