on 3 July 2011
I get through loads of these as I only have to use glasses for reading and at work they really get put through the mill. I have used many different sorts available in the high street and they last at best a couple of weeks. These ones are tough, the cord is very strong and the connectors are re-inforced so that when they get snagged they don't break immediatly which is the problem with the high street ones.
on 18 September 2011
I alway leave my glasses all over the place. I went to get a set of cords from Boots only to see that they are silly with their asking price (one boots cord = a set of 4 form this vendor). No brainer really. Some high street chains must be making 400% profit on items like these.
The items arrived within a few days.
PS I still loose my glasses because I keep forgetting to use the cords. I may need to get cords for the cords!!!
on 16 August 2012
I bought these specs cords for my wife. Now I will never lose her because she will always be attached to her specs. They come in a pack of four, so that's enough for another three wives! Bargain!
It is a simple item that makes life easier. Just what I wanted and reasonably priced too.
on 7 February 2012
I am really pleased to have received these so quick, ordered 3rd February, received 7th February. They look and feel same quality as one I bought in Specsavers. Bargain!
on 30 January 2012
Ideal for anyone who just wears glasses for reading. I can just have them round my neck when I'm not using them. Glasses cords are such a useful tool to have and it was so easy and economical to order them through Amazon. They came on time, were adequately packaged and very reasonably priced.
on 4 May 2011
An excellent product and just the right length for me, I find them very sturdy and practical and do the job very well by holding my Glasses. A product well worth the money spent.
on 26 October 2013
Nice and strong fittings but far too short. Kept poking my eye out when putting on glasses. Unless you have a neck like pipe cleaner avoid.
on 22 October 2010
Your children/grandchildren may take the mickey but you'll never lose/drop your specs. A bargain at twice the price!
on 5 September 2011
Just as required arrived by post in just a few days. Length just right. Price makes them a good bargain.
on 31 August 2010
Cheap and in the post and delivered quickly. Use them all the time. They do the job. Recommend.