5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 April 2013
This review is from: France In America: A 21,000 Mile USA Discovery On My Harley-Davidson (Hardcover)
This book is massive in size, photos and entertaining content. It is 400+ pages of wonderful photos and stories of his trip. I would recommend this to anyone, whether they ride motorcycles or not. It has inspired my husband and I to take a similar trip but by car rather than motorcycle.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK!!, 15 May 2013
I am planning a road trip around America myself and heard this book is full of good ideas about where to go and what to see. That advice was spot-on as the book is full of maps, routes to take, great colour pictures and places to see. What surprised me was the scale of the book – it is large format and at over 400 pages, it is crammed full of wonderful photographs. Both a road trip story and a guide book, we are now planning our own trip using this wonderful book as our way of deciding where to go. It is well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational diary of a big US motorcycle road trip!, 20 May 2014
Gary France in America - Gary has captured the essence of what it is like touring on a motorcycle , not just the places and people he visited but the fun he had while doing so! It was a long held ambition of his (and mine) to have a big Harley adventure across some of the US states and he has given many fellow riders inspiration to go and have your own two wheel trip of a lifetime . The large format has allowed for some awesome photos as well , a great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book, 9 Mar 2014
I received this book for Christmas. The narrative and photographs are quite simply outstanding. Made me feel as if I was part of the journey. Have done some motorcycle touring, but nothing on this scale - very envious of Gary's journey. Was of particular interest to me as a lifelong motorcyclist, but this book is a great travel journal even if you are not into bikes.
Dec Moreton

5.0 out of 5 stars Touring on a bike..this is the book for you!!!, 11 Feb 2014
I hopefully will be touring the states in a couple of years for about 6 months. After era searching guides I found this book, after reading it twice I am going to use this as my bible.
The book itself is a mixture of useful touring tips, funny stories and wonderful pictures that will wet any bodies appetite if you are into bikes.
Go on get one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Book, highly recommended., 19 Jan 2014
Bought this book to give me an idea for riding a Harley Davidson in the US and it certainly does that and more!
The pictures are great accompanied by a written commentary which makes you feel you're actually riding the same trip alongside with Gary.
As each page of the book turns and you work you're way from state to state across America you're just in complete awe of the experience that Gary has had, the ride, the scenery, the people he's met (most of it by chance). If I had the money, I would certainly like to ride a similar route and Gary has relayed these memories in his book with great compassion.
I'm due to ride Route 66 this year and I hope to read it again before I go. Highly recommended and I've always refer my biker friends to get a read, however they need to buy their own, mine's not for lending... Enjoy, I certainly have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book..., 15 Jan 2014
Outstanding book and very prompt delivery with personal message from the author :-) would recommend this for all Harley and motorcycle travel enthusiasts...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present!, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Dad for his birthday and was ecstatic.
Great range of pictures and information for any motorbike or traveling enthusiast.
Not only did this make my Dad very happy, but excellent delivery service and kept in touch with despatch dates.

Very happy overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars France in America , So good !, 2 Jan 2014
I have been given this book as a gift for Christmas, and what an excellent read it is, i have done a couple of trips to the USA on a Harley, but nothing like Gary's odyssey. This book encapsulates all that is good and fascinating about America, the big cities and especially small town America, the huge scenery, and the strange and peculiar.
This book will fire up all the ambitions and enthusiasm of many bikers or car drivers who have been sitting at home thinking about the big road trip.
Well done Gary for publishing such a great record of an epic trip, and although he claims not to be a photographer his pictures are excellent, thanks for sharing this experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatstic Read, 30 Dec 2013
This is a fantastic read for anyone remotely into bikes / travel with a great mix of text and pictures to really tell the story of an epic road-trip. I only hope that one day I will be able to undertake a similar trip.

France In America: A 21,000 Mile USA Discovery On My Harley-Davidson