Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 7 January 2014
There are a lot of fake dell cables around and I was worried this might be one too, but when I plugged it to my laptop I couldn't be more happy! It works perfectly!And its a great price. I would recommend this item to anyone looking to replace their old cable!
on 31 January 2014
ordered this for my inspiron 1545 laptop, god quick delivery but does not fit this laptop as it has a hexagonal end not a round one.
on 16 February 2015
My original dell charger was completely shattered so I had to get the new one. Found this product on Amazon with great reviews so thought looks like worthy buy. There is no fault in charger, it works excellent charges battery and very nicely made. The only problem with it, whenever I connect it to my laptop, it gives erratic mouse touchpad. I tried various things, like re-installing the mouse driver and other drivers but nothing helped. But when you take out the charger the laptop mouse touchpad works fine. This problem is very frustrating.
on 3 December 2013
I have previously got one of these for another laptop ,so I was very confident that the packaging,delivery and product would be as I thought.
on 27 November 2015
Bought this product in June 2015. Had no problems up until this morning when I plugged my laptop in to charge & smelt burning. Small child was in the room when it sparked and blew up!!!!!! Absolutely disgusted with this product!!!!!! Please can someone contact me I can't figure out how to contact sellers!!!!!!! Very angry as you can imagine.
review image
on 9 August 2014
I purchased this product as it seemed good value for money, and they usually say if the price too good to be true it usually is.
Pin doesn't fit my Dell Inspirom 1564 like the description said it would. Now I have to spend more money to buy a cable but I will be going to a store like I should have done in the first place.
on 31 January 2014
Was really impressed by the service.
I ordered on a Friday morning and received the parcel the next morning (I hadn't paid for next day or express delivery).
Charger works perfectly, had no problems.
Would not hesitate to use this seller again, if I needed to order anything else.
on 19 November 2013
works well, good price and fast delivery. would recommend this item to other dell laptop users as replacement for their original laptop charger adapter
on 30 July 2015
Not convinced this is a 100% official Dell product but it looks and works as well as and is a fine alternative to those on a budget, it meets all the right specifications. But unfortunately (and perhaps unsurprisingly) my charger stopped working properly after 3 months of use (the computer failed to recognise it and thus it was only good as a mains power supply not a battery charger) however the 1 year guarantee on this product meant I was able to contact the seller to notify them - and a replacement appeared on my doorstep just 2 days after I sent the message - now that's customer care. Very pleased. The new charger is working fine so far.
on 25 November 2015
Even though it says Dell on the sticker, I don't think it's by Dell. It charges but the lead only fits in half way which means it falls out with any movement or knock. Not happy about it but it'll do. Kinda wish I'd bought a cheaper one as I still have the worry of it overheating or exploding (as I believe it's a fake so may not be safety checked properly). I'd just recommend that you don't leave it plugged in overnight and to keep checking the temperature of the box just in case. Not happy with this product but it charges and I need a charger so I'll carry on using it, just with added caution.