on 22 August 2015
Totally in love with this, sadly I'm to old for this in my bedroom, but luckily my daughter (11 months) loves it.
Not only does it look fantastic it really makes her plain room stand out more.
Will definitely be buying more vinyl wraps for our new home!
on 30 November 2013
Well we decided against using these on pink walls as it would have looked daft as there's a white border, only really suitable with white walls! Also product came folded so pooh had a huge fold in middle.
We did use the smaller stickers on the white plastic Angelcare nappy bin to brighten it up so not wasted.

In all honesty if we attempt these on walls we'd choose the more expensive higher quality ones.
on 3 July 2015
Love this product.had it on walls for over 6 months now and not even coming off.
on 24 June 2014
Very pleased with the stickers - please note picture shown is not exactally what you get but we were happy non the less with how easy the stickers stuck to wallpaper and how easy they were to peel off (you may need two people for the tree branch so that the leaves don't get stuck to.each other)
on 13 November 2015
Brilliant colours. easy to stick on the wall, easy to remove if you put it in wrong place. Doesn't remove any paint of the wall.
on 21 August 2015
Arrived very creased... Very poor packaging.

Then wouldn't stay stuck to wall. Throughout the time putting up
I was constantly having to press back on. I took a photo when completed and another an hour later :(
review image review image
on 26 April 2015
They are nice but once on don't peel off as suggested. If you need to peel off even slightly to adjust they took off the paint. I think you only get what you pay for.
on 25 March 2015
Arrived folded and crease remained when on wall. Edges peeling. When tried to remove one piece took paint form wall. Would not recommend.
on 11 April 2016
It's the first time I've tried decals so was a little nervous having read that some people have had bad experiences but liked the idea so much I had to try.

The stickers come in several parts so you have a little bit of choice in how to put them together (there is also a picture to guide you) and I did reposition some parts, they came off the wall without doing any damage to the paint and there were no problems sticking again. Looks fab. Very glad I decided to try this.
on 5 April 2016
The stickers weren't packaged great, I've bought previously a different set from this seller and they were packaged a lot better, this ones arrived a bit worse for wear. The stickers themselves are bright and colourful, however the picture is very misleading as they are a lot smaller, you can see the actual size in the description so be sure to check. Overall I'm pleased, especially for the price.