5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
These came is packs of two so it's perfect for me as I have two feet. They also fit like a glove which is quite useful in cold weather.
Published 7 months ago by P Von Winkletug

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking socks
Published 1 month ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very durable, 7 May 2014
i have been running with my first three pairs for close to three months now, every day use has not frayed them a bit and the padding has seriously reduced the friction on my feet. if if you want to feel greater traction on the treadmill or track and want to dramatically reduce blisters, buy this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking socks, 7 Nov 2014
I have several pairs of more mile socks,but this is the first pair of Moscow socks.I like the colour of these socks,but that is the best thing about them.They are smaller in size than my other more mile socks and also they fit slightly lower on the ankle.When I started to run in them I started to blister across the top of my toes due to a seam on the inside of the socks.I think I will wear these socks for leisure only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally socks that fit, 14 July 2014
Great pair of socks for smaller feet. I am always on my feet running around so it was good to finally find a decent pair of socks for size 2-3 feet

4.0 out of 5 stars not disappointed they wash n wear well, 9 July 2014
Ordered them before so knew what to expect, not disappointed they wash n wear well..

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks That Punch Above Their Weight!, 20 Jun 2014
I bought these socks as I have been very pleased with More Mile products before and these do not dissapoint. They cost half the price for 3 pairs then I have paid for a single pair of more well known brands and these perform just as well, if not better. The padding is great and they wick really well. Very happy that I took the plunge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta value socks, 24 April 2014
Very good quality, used many times and find them very comfortable and hard wearing.

Best value for money running socks I've brought.

4.0 out of 5 stars like Ronseal, 20 April 2014
This review is from: 3 Pairs More Mile Moscow Sports Running Socks Mens Ladies (Apparel)
No issues at all, needed to buy more and great value for 3 pairs, trusted brand as have the London socks previous both excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 April 2014
These socks are absolutely awesome! They are comfortable, feel durable and they are a pleasure to run / walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Feb 2014
I have been running from a long time and for me More mile socks works a treat, Its comfortable to wear and fits perfectly. Havent had any problem after machine wash unlike some of other brands i have used in past. Would recommend this definitely.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›