on 18 June 2014
I was happy with the fast delivery. I used the beads to fill some beanbags I made for the Riding for the Disabled to use in their games. Everyone was happy with them and they will help to bring joy to the children.
on 19 February 2014
I ordered these to refill some lap trays that I'd had for some years which had gone thin. It is brilliant, I managed to unpick a seam and then use a plastic measuring jug to get them in. All the trays are nice and plump again.
on 1 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant, I ordered too many, had not judged the size if the bags properly but can use them for other things
on 29 May 2014
Perfect for a refill especially for a small beanbag. Fast delivery and a good price for this practical item thanks
on 24 August 2014
Exactly what we needed for filling arm and shoulder rests. Rest kept for packing parcels. Did the filling job perfectly and the resulting rest was light and suitably firm.
on 1 June 2014
i was very pleased with this delivery and price could not have bean any happier [sorry about the pun]so i bought 2 looked on a few sights these were the cheapest well done
on 15 June 2014
My leather puff was looking a bit flat so ordered these to top up the filling and it worked a treat. My pouffe is renewed.
on 19 May 2014
As I was unsure how much I needed I over ordered, but it's such a good product that I will be making more things with it!
on 18 April 2014
I found these great as my bean bag had gone saggy and needed a refill, would buy this product again.
on 13 December 2014