5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
brilliant, very fast delivery and very good price.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. A. Khan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust
A little flimsyer than I was expecting, plastic very thin and lid snapped off when a curious 18 month old was investigating. But all in all at £6.99 it does the job and is an inexpensive way to introduce toddlers to potty training. My 2 year old grandson likes to sit on it on front of the TV!!
Published 6 months ago by G. ALLEN

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Dunya Deluxe Blue Teddy Bear Kids Potty Training Seat Chair With Removable Potty Lid
Very poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed........., 26 Jun 2014
I just receive the potty but it's not at all like the picture above plus looks like was used, it's scratched and I don't like it at all. I would like to know how I can return it coz I will not let my baby use it it's discussing. Please anybody tell me how I can return it . Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars works, 16 May 2014
it works and my boy likes it, it's cheap but does the job and for the money it was a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, 2 May 2014
Decent for the price, it's a little flimsy but it's fine and does the job. My little one likes it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust, 19 April 2014
G. ALLEN (ESSEX) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar 2014
Mr. A. Khan - See all my reviews
brilliant, very fast delivery and very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 1 Oct 2014
It is a nice little potty - good value for money. The lid is a bit too flimsey (it would break if a child sat on it) and therefor could not double up as a little chair (which I was hoping for). But it is quite sweet and not expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 26 Aug 2014
Bought 9th Aug. Only used this past week. The first day of use the lid broke off. I am aware its a cheap thing and didn't expect much but I certainly didn't expect it to brake after one days use!!! Contacting seller for full refund!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my two year old. He ..., 24 Oct 2014
I bought this for my two year old. He was really excited to have a potty. He only sat once and doesn't want to sit on it, he is saying it hurting

1.0 out of 5 stars This chair would've have been good but it turned up Ruth a massive crack and ..., 21 Oct 2014
This chair would've have been good but it turned up Ruth a massive crack and the seller never responded to my message