on 28 April 2014
After only two applications, all dryness has cleared up and to test it I havent put it on for a few days and the dryness has yet to return. Beard felt soft even after trimming and skin did feel or look greasy! Win!
Lost a star because the packaging was a bit different, the scent is not as strong as I thought it would be, and it is a bit pricey IMO.
on 5 October 2014
Love love love. Smells like sherbet lemons. Use it after every shave and when I get on my bike it's all I can smell in the helmet. Will be buying again. Don't have to use much and hence will last a long time I reckon.
on 15 January 2014
I couldn't believe how well this conditioner worked. I was for shaving my semi-grown beard off because it itched so much, this conditioner really does help and smells great.
on 25 March 2014
Does everything it claims to do, nice fragrance.
However, a very small bottle that doesn't last long, so won't be buying again
on 20 November 2014
Good product, the fragrance doesn't last long but it does the job and is nice after a red hot shower. Lots of flavours.
on 31 October 2014
nice fragrance but i found it a little weak and even with my relatively short beard i have to use a lot of the product.
on 19 May 2015
Packaging slightly different to smart looking one advertised, scent was seemed to get stronger after rubbing in palms before applying however still very faint. Most premium beard oils on the market will work as advertised as this does, i went for this one for the unique scent but would probably go back to apothecary87.
on 26 November 2014
Very weak scent
Mrs wasn't impressed
Sandalwood is the better option
on 25 May 2015
Been using this for about a month now, applying a small amount (3-5drops) twice daily, as well as after baths/showers, have had no real difference in softness or shine. Smells alright, but not particularly pungent when on. Expensive for 10ml and unproven to me. Won't be purchasing again, rather try something new
on 3 January 2015
Arrived on time and exactly as described. The oil does have a hint of lemon in the fragrance which I love and it doesn't seem to be as oily as my last beard oil. Its oily when first applied but quickly soaks into the beard making it feel soft and healthy. Think I'll stick with the bearded man co.