5.0 out of 5 stars Plus size Biker Jacket gem of a find
I really like this faux leather jacket for the fashion style, length, fit and reasonably generous cut. I checked the garment size measurements with my actual measurements and found a jacket that is available and for once fits - at last a dream come true.

Published 5 months ago by Di West Wales

1.0 out of 5 stars I just got my jacket, delivery was quite speedy ...
I just got my jacket , delivery was quite speedy! However I have to send it back because its way too big plus it looks slightly different to the original picture not enough detail ....
Published 4 months ago by Venceter warner

5.0 out of 5 stars Plus size Biker Jacket gem of a find, 13 Aug. 2014

The jacket came in speedy time, carefully packaged. On opening the package outer layer, it was further sealed in cellophane and tissue paper. All the metal parts were also protected with tissue paper ensuring the jacket is brand new and with tag intact as described.

As there are a variety of plus sizes available (check measurement chart) it will suit all shapes and sizes, nice-looking quality and less expensive than leather and kinder on the financial budget.

If you are struggling to find a fashion biker jacket to fit all your curvy bits into (large cup size bust, or perhaps a larger waist and tummy) - I would highly recommend this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, good quality and almost perfect fit, 27 Feb. 2014
Bey (Kent England) - See all my reviews
The delivery was quicker than originally stated, the product is good quality and almost a perfect fit, slightly larger than expected. All round excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BIKER JACKET, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: NEW Womens PLUS SIZE BIKER JACKET Crop FAUX LEATHER Ladies ZIP Coat SIZE 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 (Apparel)
The jacket arrived before expected delivery date. It was a present for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. It was an excellent fit, the jacket is very well made and finished off beautifully. The little details like the zip tags being wrapped in tissue for delivery made the purchase that bit extra special. Both my daughter and I are well pleased with the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect jacket., 16 April 2014
jacket is perfect, size as expected, is suitable for many occasions and great value for money, very pleased with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this . . ., 10 Oct. 2014
I do like this jacket but the sleeves are a bit too roomy and long (I have short(ish) arms but not thin. The body of the jacket fits just fine but the sleeves are too roomy. There are 2 side pockets which can only hold a mobil phone or small wallet. There is a (what I thought was a breat pocket) zipper on the upper right hand. It does zip up and down but it has no function. It's just for looks. The overall quality, material outside and in is actually very nice. I ordered a size 22 and for some reason I was sent a size 20. Luckily because 22 would have been too big and I would have had to return it. I suggest that if you want this jacket you might want to think about going a size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Sept. 2014
A. J. Podmore "Jaybod" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this jacket, great fit, looks and feels like real leather. Love it.I wore it the other day when a cold wind was blowing and it kept the cold out just like the real thing. In case you need to know, you neither wash or dry clean this product, just wipe anything off with a damp cloth. Excellent value for money. Now - where's my Harley Davidson?

1.0 out of 5 stars I just got my jacket, delivery was quite speedy ..., 11 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 Jan. 2015
Really Beautiful ... fit as expected.