4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty ...
Published 2 months ago by Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars nice when new
ear rings are so pretty but after wearing them once 3 stones dropped out so cannot wear them anymore but as they were so inexpensive I felt it was silly to return them
Published 1 month ago by mrs R P Drinkall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty ..., 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: NEOGLORY GORGEOUS PURPLE ZIRCON SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL TEAR DROP EARRINGS IDEAL CHRISTMAS/BRIDAL/GIFT TV32 (Jewellery)
Wow, these are pretty earrings and they sparkle beautifully. I ordered them to put in an adults pirate treasure chest for a laugh but they aren't going in there now, they are in my jewellery box instead.. The purple stone is a really gorgeous colour and the "diamonds" really sparkle. They are a slightly heavy but they come with some decent earring backs so no problems. I was so dubious about ordering them but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance, now Im so glad I did... I may just find it in my heart to order some more earrings to put in the treasure chest but before I do I am going to look to see what else this company sell on here as I also ordered a teardrop "ruby" ring for the treasure chest and that was a lovely little cheapie too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Abedi, 10 Feb 2014
I never bought jewellery from internet shopping as pictures look different from real jewellery items. But as I have seen these earrings I thought its even less then a quid why not just give it a trial. I got it quicker then estimated delivery date and I was amazed after seeing them. They are really beautiful, purple zircon in center with sparkling white stones around looks fab. I regretted that I should have bought
some more pair for my friend as they look very costly and definitely would buy some more from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 Feb 2014
Was so pleased when I saw them they look so expensive and elegant can't wait to wear them .great value .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Feb 2014
Having read the reviews I was not sure what to expect for the price but when I received them they are stunning. No hesitation in recommending these earings they are very pretty indeed I got them for my daughter she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 April 2014
i like that its a good earrings is good look beutiful dimons like real one expensive item sparcal really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 11 April 2014
These are gorgeous and sparkle , for the price cannot fault them, very pleased with my buy, lovely lovely lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 11 April 2014
Beautiful piece of jewellery. Very valuable looking for the amount I paid. love it. Will recommend it without hesitation. would love to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars tear drop earings, 8 April 2014
great value for money. bought necklace to match. great match for my outfit. will feel like a million dollas for a fraction of the price. very glamourous.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought on a whim, 6 April 2014
love them. True to picture look far more expensive than the price. Nice rich colour.Would buy from this place again and again. Fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely earrings!, 2 April 2014
these earrings are so lovely for the price I did not except they would look so good well pleased will be buying more soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›